Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Free Panel for Almalinux with Exim?

spareksparek Member

I'm looking for a free control panel that works with Almalinux and Exim. This has been kind of a white whale throughout the years. Most control panels use Postfix as their MTA, but I've spent a lot of time writing custom Exim configurations, so something with Exim would be preferable.

There may not be anything that fits. I just thought I'd ask. I figured Lowendtalk was a good place to ask.

This is needed for some really low priority projects. Paying for a control panel is really becoming cost prohibitive for these projects. I can probably manage all of this without a control panel, but just wanted to see what was out there.

I've also considered HestiaCP, but that would require a move to Debian.

I'm not against moving these projects to Debian or possibly to Postfix (although Exim is probably a stronger preference), but just want to be sure I've exhausted all Almalinux+Exim alternatives first.

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.