Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GIVEAWAY by AdminBolt & RackNerd! 100x FREE VPS FOR A YEAR + 20x LIFETIME LICENSES. LET'S TALK!

124

Comments

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

    Hey @adminbolt @Chris_AdminBolt - I see you only support Alma and Rocky.

    Any plans to support Debian/Ubuntu in the future?

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @harrison said:

    RackNerd is Awesome

    RackNerd thinks you're awesome too! ❤️ Appreciate the love.

    Thanked by 1harrison
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @GenerallyClueless said:
    Nice!
    Got one!
    Thank you #AdminBolt
    Thank you #Racknerd

    Boom, nice work! DM's will be going out here in a little bit :)

  • toumi111toumi111 Veteran

    ADMINBOLT - THE BEST CPANEL ALTERNATIVE FOR TODAY'S MODERN ERA!

  • @raindog308 said:
    Hey @adminbolt @Chris_AdminBolt - I see you only support Alma and Rocky.

    Any plans to support Debian/Ubuntu in the future?

    Not now, but we have it on the roadmap - someday we'll add multiOS feature to AdminBolt! :)

    Thanked by 1raindog308
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @rahulchauhan86 said:
    @dustinc waiting to recieve. pls have a look

    Was that 10 already? That was quick, nice work! I'll look shortly, and DM's will be going out soon for the latest batch. Thanks for participating :)

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @Chris_AdminBolt said:
    Hey LET! The AdminBolt team is here! :)

    A big thank you to @dustinc and RackNerd for putting this together, and to everyone joining in! We’re excited to get AdminBolt into more community members’ hands and hear what you think.

    We’ll be following this thread and answering questions, so feel free to tag us! As you try the panel, we’d love to hear what you like, what could work better, and what you’d like to see next. :)

    Thanks for having us, and good luck with the giveaways!

    Hi @Chris_AdminBolt -- Great to have you here! Thank You and the entire AdminBolt team for helping make this happen :) And for bringing more options to the hosting control panel market, which is always appreciated.

  • @dustinc said:

    @rahulchauhan86 said:
    @dustinc waiting to recieve. pls have a look

    Was that 10 already? That was quick, nice work! I'll look shortly, and DM's will be going out soon for the latest batch. Thanks for participating :)

    I am way long connected with racknerd as customer.
    Always happy with prompt responses.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • KeyGenMeKeyGenMe Member
    edited 5:10PM

    ADMINBOLT - THE MODERN WEB HOSTING CONTROL PANEL!

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @Murv said:

    @dustinc said:
    Woot woot! Latest giveaway winners have been DM'd :)

    Hey purple daddy, I think you might've missed my comment :cry:

    @Murv said:

    ADMINBOLT - THE SLOP HOSTING CONTROL PANEL!

    Oh and also

    YES, WE'RE HERE! 🙌 WE'RE READY FOR MORE SLOP GIVEAWAYS! LET'S GOOO!

    Hi @Murv -- Appreciate the commentary and participation! In my opinion, AdminBolt is far from AI slop, though I can understand your hesitation in 2026, and the rise of new panels :) This is not your typical panel IMO, there are actual experienced developers behind it, with real industry knowledge and a solid understanding of the operational challenges hosting providers deal with every day. They listen to feedback, understand where existing solutions fall short, and put that knowledge into what they're building. Many other panels for example require you to migrate to a new server (and work around their limitations) whereas AdminBolt has an in-place ability to move a server from cPanel/WHM -> AdminBolt without a migration and no downtime being needed, which is huge.

    ModulesGarden has been in the game for a very long time, well before AI entered the picture, and Łukasz brings over 20 years of industry experience too. That track record gives us a lot of confidence. They've built a product the market is appreciating, and we feel pretty good about it :) Seeing other providers such as Bluehost and Hostinger adopt AdminBolt, with RackNerd and this community now doing so too, gives us even more confidence in its future 👊

    Thanked by 1Chris_AdminBolt
  • MrEdMrEd Member

    @dustinc can we expect BF GA thread to get the activity stats page running again? ;)

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @raindog308 said:
    Hey @adminbolt @Chris_AdminBolt - I see you only support Alma and Rocky.

    Any plans to support Debian/Ubuntu in the future?

    Hi @raindog308 -- My impression is that their initial focus has been on providing a straightforward replacement for existing cPanel/WHM environments, where CloudLinux and AlmaLinux are very common. I'll let the AdminBolt team speak to their Debian/Ubuntu plans though :)

    One thing we appreciate is the compatibility with the stack providers already use -- CloudLinux, JetBackup, cPGuard, Softaculous, WordPress Manager by Softaculous, LiteSpeed, etc. Having those integrations supported makes the transition much more practical for providers.

    I'd welcome Debian/Ubuntu support too! Even with cPanel supporting Ubuntu as of recent, we haven't seen much adoption of it in the cPanel environments we work with. More OS options would certainly be a plus as AdminBolt continues to grow :)

    Thanked by 1Chris_AdminBolt
  • mikrocybercloudmikrocybercloud Member, Host Rep

    Waiting to receive inbox

  • woinokizwoinokiz Member

    ADMINBOLT - THE MODERN WEB HOSTING CONTROL PANEL!

  • itzsenuitzsenu Member

    ADMINBOLT - THE MODERN WEB HOSTING CONTROL PANEL!

  • MurvMurv Member, Megathread Squad

    @dustinc said:

    @Murv said:

    @dustinc said:
    Woot woot! Latest giveaway winners have been DM'd :)

    Hey purple daddy, I think you might've missed my comment :cry:

    @Murv said:

    ADMINBOLT - THE SLOP HOSTING CONTROL PANEL!

    Oh and also

    YES, WE'RE HERE! 🙌 WE'RE READY FOR MORE SLOP GIVEAWAYS! LET'S GOOO!

    Hi @Murv -- Appreciate the commentary and participation! In my opinion, AdminBolt is far from AI slop, though I can understand your hesitation in 2026, and the rise of new panels :) This is not your typical panel IMO, there are actual experienced developers behind it, with real industry knowledge and a solid understanding of the operational challenges hosting providers deal with every day. They listen to feedback, understand where existing solutions fall short, and put that knowledge into what they're building. Many other panels for example require you to migrate to a new server (and work around their limitations) whereas AdminBolt has an in-place ability to move a server from cPanel/WHM -> AdminBolt without a migration and no downtime being needed, which is huge.

    ModulesGarden has been in the game for a very long time, well before AI entered the picture, and Łukasz brings over 20 years of industry experience too. That track record gives us a lot of confidence. They've built a product the market is appreciating, and we feel pretty good about it :) Seeing other providers such as Bluehost and Hostinger adopt AdminBolt, with RackNerd and this community now doing so too, gives us even more confidence in its future 👊

    Thanks purple daddy :) -- you've filled me with confidence 👊

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @yongnuni said:

    sorry,I only speak little english

    Hi @yongnuni -- You're totally good! Your English was also good enough to land a giveaway win too, so I'd say you're doing pretty well! Nice work, and glad you're here partying with us :)

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @rahulchauhan86 said:

    @dustinc said:

    @rahulchauhan86 said:
    @dustinc waiting to recieve. pls have a look

    Was that 10 already? That was quick, nice work! I'll look shortly, and DM's will be going out soon for the latest batch. Thanks for participating :)

    I am way long connected with racknerd as customer.
    Always happy with prompt responses.

    Hi @rahulchauhan86 -- Thank You for sticking with us over the years! Great to hear our team's been taking good care of you, and happy to see you joining the fun here too :) We appreciate your continued business and support!

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @MrEd said:
    @dustinc can we expect BF GA thread to get the activity stats page running again? ;)

    Ooh, I would love that! Did you revamp the interface/UI? It looks different from what I can remember! :)

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    By the way, DM's sent for the latest giveaway winners now :)

  • buggedoutbuggedout Member

    ADMINBOLT - THE MODERN WEB HOSTING CONTROL PANEL!

  • woinokizwoinokiz Member
    edited 5:35PM

    @dustinc said:
    By the way, DM's sent for the latest giveaway winners now :)

    I think you forgot to dm me 😁

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @woinokiz said:

    @dustinc said:
    By the way, DM's sent for the latest giveaway winners now :)

    I think you forgot to dm me 😁

    Hi @woinokiz -- I'll look again in a bit - just working through the DM's at the moment, in the meantime can you let me know what # position you came in at, on the giveaway you participated in? Thanks!

  • woinokizwoinokiz Member

    @dustinc said:

    @woinokiz said:

    @dustinc said:
    By the way, DM's sent for the latest giveaway winners now :)

    I think you forgot to dm me 😁

    Hi @woinokiz -- I'll look again in a bit - just working through the DM's at the moment, in the meantime can you let me know what # position you came in at, on the giveaway you participated in? Thanks!

    Idk , sorry I just did a blind shot

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @woinokiz said:

    @dustinc said:

    @woinokiz said:

    @dustinc said:
    By the way, DM's sent for the latest giveaway winners now :)

    I think you forgot to dm me 😁

    Hi @woinokiz -- I'll look again in a bit - just working through the DM's at the moment, in the meantime can you let me know what # position you came in at, on the giveaway you participated in? Thanks!

    Idk , sorry I just did a blind shot

    No worries @woinokiz -- just checked again, looks like you narrowly missed that round! The last batch was for 10 VPS, and those spots went quick :)

    The good news is we've still got plenty of the total 100x VPS left to give away, so stick around and watch out for my surprise posts within this thread -- this party is just getting started 🥳

  • woinokizwoinokiz Member

    @dustinc said:

    @woinokiz said:

    @dustinc said:

    @woinokiz said:

    @dustinc said:
    By the way, DM's sent for the latest giveaway winners now :)

    I think you forgot to dm me 😁

    Hi @woinokiz -- I'll look again in a bit - just working through the DM's at the moment, in the meantime can you let me know what # position you came in at, on the giveaway you participated in? Thanks!

    Idk , sorry I just did a blind shot

    No worries @woinokiz -- just checked again, looks like you narrowly missed that round! The last batch was for 10 VPS, and those spots went quick :)

    The good news is we've still got plenty of the total 100x VPS left to give away, so stick around and watch out for my surprise posts within this thread -- this party is just getting started 🥳

    What if we ignore some narrow things 🤔 😳

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • yongnuniyongnuni Member

    Awesome experience! The guide said it would take 20-30 minutes, but it actually took me less than 10 minutes from start to finish. The One-Click App installation on RackNerd ctrl is incredibly fast and smooth. AdminBolt looks great, thanks for this amazing offer!

  • laptoplaptop Member

    ADMINBOLT - THE MODERN WEB HOSTING CONTROL PANEL!

  • MrEdMrEd Member

    @dustinc said:

    @MrEd said:
    @dustinc can we expect BF GA thread to get the activity stats page running again? ;)

    Ooh, I would love that! Did you revamp the interface/UI? It looks different from what I can remember! :)

    Yes, its a bit different now, and I have plan to introduce possibilities to compare activities with previous events, but there were no more GAs, so the hype for making more changes was gone. When we have activity there again, I will invest more time ;)

  • @yongnuni said:
    Awesome experience! The guide said it would take 20-30 minutes, but it actually took me less than 10 minutes from start to finish. The One-Click App installation on RackNerd ctrl is incredibly fast and smooth. AdminBolt looks great, thanks for this amazing offer!

    Awesome to hear that! Happy Bolting! :)

Sign In or Register to comment.