All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Is Cloudcone's VPS performance generally very poor?
This is a CPU performance test in rescue mode.
Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
Test | Value
|
Single Core | 188
Multi Core | 362
Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/24679673
CPU Performance Testing on a Standard Debian System
Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
Test | Value
|
Single Core | 206
Multi Core | 383
https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/24694469
I submitted ticket #1036099 a week ago, and it still hasn’t been resolved. A few days ago, I contacted the vendor @Cloudcone and they said that testing in rescue mode would be much worse than on a normal system. So I had no choice but to reinstall the system to prove that it wasn’t a rescue mode issue—even on a normal system, it performs very poorly. The following are the CPU performance test results on the normal system after reinstalling. Several days have passed, and there has still been no resolution or reply.