Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

selling old stale baguettes

NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
edited 9:25PM in Service Transfers

ello, selling different type of baguettes.
I gambled a few baguettes, I could ask for a refund but maybe someone wants one.

Le KS-5
E3-1270 v6, 32GB DDR4, 2x4TB HDDs (instead of 2x2TB) with 1000/500Mbit in Canada
19.90$ so 17.77€/m (CA Account)
Paid until the 5th.
YABS: https://pastebin.com/raw/qg3A2G24

Looking for at least 19.90$/m + 19.90$ Setup to cover what I paid.
SEPA, Paypal (only €) Wise or Revolut (any currency) is fine.

If you got offer, I got chicken.

Thanked by 4zejjnt mrerenk forest tux

Comments

  • mrerenkmrerenk Member

    I have the big brother of ks-5, le ks-5-a, wanna trade with some big diks server (perhaps a baguette with 4x2 or 4x4tb)?

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @mrerenk said:
    I have the big brother of ks-5, le ks-5-a, wanna trade with some big diks server (perhaps a baguette with 4x2 or 4x4tb)?

    No trades, except you are willing and insane enough, to trade it with either a KS-LE-B or KS-MYSTERY.

  • mrerenkmrerenk Member

    @Neoon said: except you are willing and insane enough, to trade it with either a KS-LE-B or KS-MYSTERY

    I have a feeling that this would cost a fortune

Sign In or Register to comment.