Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PulsedMedia Server Offline Since Sept 27th: Stuck in AI Support Loop

2

Comments

  • Very typical PulsedMedia experience. Their response above was also written by an AI which is programmed to provide excuses without fixing problems. It is shocking that PM is still allowed to have an account on LET.

  • At least Op got it refunded into credit 😂
    Crazy how this 1 man circus has the delusion that they're not there to support the product when their AI continually fails.
    It's almost like they're suffering from AI psychosis.

  • M66BM66B Veteran

    @PulsedMedia said:
    Current Support Stats: CSAT 8.49/10 (30d, n=85), 19 minutes median first reply (7d, n=210), resolution time median 14h 31min (n=796)

    Support works the same way for everyone.

    Facts;

    • Server failed September 27th
    • Three attempted power cycles have failed
    • Refund decided on September 29th, only delivered on October 8th.
    • That delay was a bug: our support automation had a rule that paused an MD case whenever I was personally involved, and your DMs to me triggered it. That rule is now gone.
    • You sent 6 messages, fastest reply in 12 minutes and median ~7hrs.
    • You were told my time is not for a single MD unit, and you still tried to go around the queue. Your future tickets are now L2 depriotized. No one, absolutely no one gets to skip triage.
    • I cannot do anything more on this than what the AI support could have, beyond fixing that single rule. That's it.

    You have been responded to. You are not entitled to my personal time.

    My personal time is for business partners and high-ticket items, not a single MD unit, and DMs don't move anyone ahead in the queue. No matter how many tickets, replies, threads, DMs or messages you send, the SOP and physical reality do not change.

    Standard SOP applied: there was no replacement unit available, so you were refunded to credit for the last month and service has been cancelled. You can use the credit to replace the failed unit with any new service.

    Good luck in your future endeavours.

    You're not entitled to our money simply because you can't be trusted to deliver the service paid for, and this is a typical and clear example of it.

    @eKo has been very patient with everything, and you treat him like shit. A refund might be a bit of compensation, but the point is that you're not willing to put in any energy to deliver the ordered service.

    At first I thought, well, using an AI is a good idea to scale up, and I still think it is, done in the right way. You seem to make it a money machine only without wanting to put any time into it, sipping your Piña Colada at the beach and just yelling, "You are not entitled to my personal time", not even willing to put in 5 minutes to solve a problem that is most likely your problem.

    @angstrom Isn't letting this person down this way, and he is not the first one, enough reason for a permanent ban because there is clearly no intention to help anybody if the AI fails?

  • @itzsenu said: Isn't a server being unavailable for over a week considered "high-ticket" ?

    No, high ticket costs 10 000€ a month.

  • When the AI says "three attempted power cycles failed" what it probably means is "I didn't notice, three times, that I'm not actually connected to the power switch, so I conclude there is something seriously wrong with the server"

    Thanked by 3bluesega tux sychusha
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

    @PulsedMedia

    I've got a cheap seedbox from your "700" series and am quite happy with it. I spell this out clearly so as to avoid being called a "PM basher". I'm not.

    But the thingy I have with you is but a 2nd Level backup-backup.

    After what I saw here in this thread I would/will not buy from you any product I couldn't afford to easily lose.

    Side note: you are not doing the ai fans a favour. In fact you demonstrate ai's disadvantages and even horrors.

  • Lol what an absolute clown.

  • taizitaizi Member

    pasted-image-1791481015055.webp

    bro even can't type all text by himself🤦

  • zedzed Veteran

    @jsg said: Side note: you are not doing the ai fans a favour. In fact you demonstrate ai's disadvantages and even horrors.

    i'm not gonna hang out around this thread but i wanted to quote this as i think it's a really important point.

    Thanked by 1jsg
  • @PulsedMedia said:
    Current Support Stats: CSAT 8.49/10 (30d, n=85), 19 minutes median first reply (7d, n=210), resolution time median 14h 31min (n=796)

    Support works the same way for everyone.

    Facts;

    • Server failed September 27th
    • Three attempted power cycles have failed
    • Refund decided on September 29th, only delivered on October 8th.
    • That delay was a bug: our support automation had a rule that paused an MD case whenever I was personally involved, and your DMs to me triggered it. That rule is now gone.
    • You sent 6 messages, fastest reply in 12 minutes and median ~7hrs.
    • You were told my time is not for a single MD unit, and you still tried to go around the queue. Your future tickets are now L2 depriotized. No one, absolutely no one gets to skip triage.
    • I cannot do anything more on this than what the AI support could have, beyond fixing that single rule. That's it.

    You have been responded to. You are not entitled to my personal time.

    My personal time is for business partners and high-ticket items, not a single MD unit, and DMs don't move anyone ahead in the queue. No matter how many tickets, replies, threads, DMs or messages you send, the SOP and physical reality do not change.

    Standard SOP applied: there was no replacement unit available, so you were refunded to credit for the last month and service has been cancelled. You can use the credit to replace the failed unit with any new service.

    Good luck in your future endeavours.

    WTF, what an asshole move by PM

  • eKoeKo Member

    @PulsedMedia

    Look, I genuinely believe all clients should be treated with the same basic respect, whether they're buying a cheap seedbox or dropping 10k on a high-end setup. At the end of the day, it's regular clients like me paying our bills on time that actually keep your business running. Being spoken to like trash was never my goal here.

    You mentioned refunding me to credit, but let's be real - you tactically don't have any MD servers left in stock anyway. I'm a dedicated server client paying 50+ a month, not a seedbox user. Since the only thing keeping me here was that specific server, I have absolutely no way to use that store credit right now.

    I agree that AI support is the future, but when a situation requires a real human touch, you can't just lash out at a paying customer and say I'm not "entitled to your time." Who do you actually think you are? If your AI hits a wall and your own time is too precious to help, just hire human staff to do the work.

    I wasn't trying to scheme my way around your queue; I just think it's a basic right to actually use the service I paid for. When your AI literally tells me "there is nothing I can do more at this time," how exactly would you react in my shoes? I'm not rich, I can't afford your concierge tier, and honestly, I highly doubt anyone is paying 10k a month just to hang out with you in support tickets.

    You've invested so much into this AI system, but you completely skipped the bare basics a provider should have: a simple user panel for hard reboots and restarts on dedicated servers. Calling yourself a futuristic AI provider without basic client-side server controls is just ridiculous.

    Threatening to deprioritize my future tickets into some L2 penalty box because I tried to resolve an extended outage... are you even reading what you're posting?

    My closing thought on this: respect your clients, big and small, because they're the ones putting food on your table. Stop acting like this, for your own well-being. One day you'll cross paths with someone far less kind and patient than me and you'll regret it—that’s not a threat, just a reality check for people who act like they're untouchable.

    I'll keep my account and credits for the future, and I expect there won't be any retaliation against my account just for sharing my honest opinion.

    Thanks everyone for the warm support (I mean it <3 )!

  • rdesrdes Member

    Damn, I got so angry reading this AI slop from support and looking at Pulsed Media's reply to your DMs. You pay price comparable to Hetzner or OVH, yet you can't get a simple reboot for over a week...

    Ask to have the money refunded to your card/paypal account and don't do any business with them again.

  • x0x0xx0x0x Member

    @eKo said: I expect there won't be any retaliation against my account just for sharing my honest opinion

    Don't take this personally, but we're kind of rooting for that to happen. Purely for entertainment and drama purposes, of course :p

    Thanked by 3eKo tux forest
  • LexLex Member
    edited October 8

    As someone who was strongly considering a service from PulsedMedia, that train has derailed harder than the East Palestine incident. Toxic spill and all.

    Man, I would've expected this type of reaction if OP would've been some entitled bitch, like most are. But he wasn't, OP didn't do a single thing wrong, besides buying from PM.

    What the fuck, I literally feel ashamed for you, for treating a paying customer like that. Asking for 10k is just... it reminds of those programs where you pay 10-20k for a "boot camp" that teaches you how to "get back your masculinity", but all you get is mud in your face and lots of yelling at you.

    This is clearly an ego battle at this point, you could've just said "sorry, AI acted up, let me fix it up for you." Nope, you wanted to act out. I'm following this to see if PM is going to play this card later when he sees the loss of business from this incident.

  • taizitaizi Member

    @eKo said: I expect there won't be any retaliation against my account just for sharing my honest opinion.


    relax :D

  • Daaaamn, i know there has been some major budget cuts in our country public health care...But this is fun and sad same time to see how delusional and "mighty all god" person behind PM thinks he is

    Thanked by 3tux eKo xvps
  • x0x0xx0x0x Member

    @Blembim said:
    PulsedMedia and his AI Girlfriends

    This is gold!

    Thanked by 1eKo
  • chargeback friday

  • stable_geniusstable_genius Member
    edited October 8

    @CheepCluck said:
    At least Op got it refunded into credit 😂
    Crazy how this 1 man circus has the delusion that they're not there to support the product when their AI continually fails.
    It's almost like they're suffering from AI psychosis.

    That's a very nice cheap expensive looking replica watch you got there in your profile photo man, very cool.

    I wish PulsedMedia could afford one with the savings he's making with his Vain O'moin man bot.

    Very cool watch!

  • WiFiWiFi Member

    Great thread. I've added a bold red note to my list of providers making it clear that PulsedMedia will never be allowed to intrude on my personal time.

  • L> @stable_genius said:

    @CheepCluck said:
    At least Op got it refunded into credit 😂
    Crazy how this 1 man circus has the delusion that they're not there to support the product when their AI continually fails.
    It's almost like they're suffering from AI psychosis.

    That's a very nice cheap expensive looking replica watch you got there in your profile photo man, very cool.

    I wish PulsedMedia could afford one with the savings he's making with his Vain O'moin man bot.

    Very cool watch!

    Trade you the watch for someone to plugin my dedi 🥺

  • JabJabJabJab Veteran

    @PulsedMedia said: Standard SOP applied: there was no replacement unit available, so you were refunded to credit for the last month and service has been cancelled.

    I don't see OP mentioning getting refunded?
    I don't see AI tickets mentioning getting refunded?

    TO CREDITS? IS THIS A JOKE BTW.?

    So "Standard" SOP (Standard twice, nice, much standard!) was really applied?

  • @JabJab said
    So "Standard" SOP (Standard twice, nice, much standard!) was really applied?

    >
    SOP is Shïdded Ön Pänts.

  • From my POV PulsedMedia did all they could. They no longer have a replacement server in stock and refunded credit to OP. That is frankly more than I expect from most providers on LET.

  • forestforest Member
    edited October 9

    @itzsenu said:

    @PulsedMedia said: My personal time is for business partners and high-ticket items

    Isn't a server being unavailable for over a week considered "high-ticket" ?

    If you pay 5,000, you can get it upgraded to a medium-ticket. It comes with PM being only two-thirds as rude.

    Thanked by 2ikkizenho itzsenu
  • forestforest Member

    @ButteryToast said:
    From my POV PulsedMedia did all they could. They no longer have a replacement server in stock and refunded credit to OP. That is frankly more than I expect from most providers on LET.

    Reread the thread. The complaint is not that they didn't have a replacement server.

    Thanked by 3monsoon73 eKo buggedout
  • eKoeKo Member

    @forest said:

    @ButteryToast said:
    From my POV PulsedMedia did all they could. They no longer have a replacement server in stock and refunded credit to OP. That is frankly more than I expect from most providers on LET.

    Reread the thread. The complaint is not that they didn't have a replacement server.

    I should have remembered that too :

    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/163564/pulsedmedia-not-delivering-a-dedicated-server-from-seedbox-after-15-days

    some things are hard to change...

    (but at least then, the dude was writing his stuff by himself)

  • LexLex Member

    @ButteryToast said:
    refunded credit to OP

    What is he supposed to do with the credit if the server he had/wants is no longer available? It's dead credit, 100% profit to the company.

Sign In or Register to comment.