Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Backup VPS Needed in Denver/Texas/Arizona or Kansas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Backup VPS Needed in Denver/Texas/Arizona or Kansas

ksubediksubedi Member
edited February 2014 in Requests

I am looking for a high storage (100gb+) backup vps preferrably located in Denver, colorado even though arizona, texas or kansas city will work if the routes are good. I won't need much ram or CPU, but the vps will need at least 100gb storage and 1gbit shared port. It will receive scheduled rsync data at midnight MST, and other than that it won't be used much.

Let me know if you have any offers, I am looking for le* pricing. Company must have a good reputation here and must have been around for a while.

Comments

• We have Denver.

• Backupsy would be the best choice. They are also running the 40% discount offer.

• We have Dallas Texas, $3.5 for 100gb storage. @fliphost

Thanked by 1Zen
  • @myvpsreviews said:
    Backupsy would be the best choice. They are also running the 40% discount offer.

I've been using Amazon's S3 cloud for backup storage (with their 99.999999999% distributed storage centers). How is the reliability of Backupsy?

• edited February 2014

Highly recommend both Fliphost and Backupsy.

Fliphost Stats per uptimerobot.com
    Up Since 816 hrs, 13 mins (17-01-2014 09:42:30)
    Uptime
    100%(last 24 hours)
    100%(last 7 days)
    100%(last 30 days)

Backupsy stats per uptimerobot.com
    Up Since 100 hrs, 46 mins (16-02-2014 05:11:34)
    Uptime
    100%(last 24 hours)
    99.94%(last 7 days)
    99.98%(last 30 days)
    Latest downtime
    It is recorded on 16-02-2014 05:08:04 and the downtime lasted for 0 hrs, 3 mins.

I did an apt-get upgrade and a few restarts on the Backupsy box a few weeks ago, that's why it has a couple of 3 minute outages.

Thanked by 1Zen