New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Offshore Dedicated Server
Hey everyone,
I'm shopping around for a offshore dedicated server somewhere in Europe.
My budget is around 400€ to 450€/month.
I don't have a specific CPU model locked in, but I need something beefy with a high core count and solid single-thread performance.
For the rest of the specs:
- At least 128GB RAM
- Around 4TB to 5TB total NVMe storage (something with decent endurance since I write a lot)
- 1Gbps (or 2 if possible) unmetered
Drop your offers here, I'll check what you have. Thanks!
Comments
Hostcay.com
Stock updates every day or two.
How's this:
Dual Gold 6138
256 GB DDR4 RAM
1 TB NVMe for the OS
2 x 4 TB NVMe SSD
1 Gbps Unmetered
/29 Subnet Included
Location: Switzerland
Monthly: 429 EUR
Hi jayjay! Thanks for your reply. Do you have a newer or better CPU? I currently use the same one, and I have to admit it doesn't really meet my needs.