Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB: US West VPS – 4 vCPU / 8-16 GB RAM / 120 GB SSD-NVMe / 1 Gbps – ~€70/year total, monthly billin

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a VPS in the US West region with the following specs:

  • 4 vCPU (single-core performance matters more than core count)

  • 8-16 GB RAM

  • 120 GB SSD or NVMe

  • 1 Gbps network port

  • Budget: around €70/year (annual payment)

Use case: Web Server,personal projects, Docker containers, and compilation. So I'd prefer a node with decent single-core CPU performance and good disk I/O, not an oversold box.

If you have an offer that fits, or can recommend a provider, please reply here or DM me. If possible, please include location, specs, price, and a test IP / looking glass.

Thanks!

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.