New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
[WTB] KVM VPS in EU (DMCA ignored / P2P allowed) - Max $25/year
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a budget KVM VPS for a personal project (running Docker with wg-easy and AdGuard Home, plus occasional P2P/torrenting). Because of the P2P usage, I strictly need a provider that ignores DMCA or is located in a safe offshore jurisdiction (e.g., Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, or DMCA-ignored NL/LU).
Here are my requirements:
- Virtualization: KVM (strictly, for Docker support)
- RAM: 1 GB minimum (2 GB preferred)
- Storage: 20 GB+ SSD/NVMe
- Network: 1x Dedicated IPv4 (no NAT) + IPv6
- Bandwidth: 1 Gbps port, reasonable data cap (1TB+ is fine)
- Location: Europe with good routing/ping to Poland (Warsaw)
- Budget: Up to $25 / €22 per year
I know this budget is tight for a dedicated IPv4 nowadays, but maybe someone has a leftover Black Friday/flash sale package in stock or a custom offer.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations or direct offers!
Comments
I recently bought a VPS at Calibour and they said they ignore DMCA. I've been using it for a few days, and when they receive a DMCA report, they indeed just forward the notification to me without taking any action against it, so it seems fine to me. The specs I bought are 2 cores, 2GB RAM, 1TB bandwidth on a 2Gbps port, NL region. They can discount the price to 25 euros/year or 2.5 euros/month. Message @Alyx to ask for additional bandwidth and this discount.