New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
VPS Stoge
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a server with the following specs:
CPU: 4 cores (8 threads)
RAM: 8–16 GB
System: 100–150 GB SSD/NVMe
Storage: 4 × 4 TB HDD (Enterprise-grade preferred)
Total capacity: 16 TB raw
RAID5/RAID10 support
Network:1000 Mbps
Unlimited traffic
Location:
Warsaw, Frankfurt, France, or other locations
IPv4: ✓
IPv6: ✓
Anti-DDoS: ✓
Root access: ✓
Please suggest your prices if you have something like this available; ideally, I’m looking for something around $15/month.
Comments
lmao
Bruv, you forgot to add another 0, right? It should be $150/m, right? 🙂
I doubt providers will be willing to do about $0.80 per TB after payment fees
I am in the market for a storage box or storage VPS; is there any stock available? Unlike the person who created the thread, I need 2TB or 4TB storage and 10TB+ of bandwidth with some sort of RAID. I am currently testing five different providers and their respective storage offerings. Basically, it will be a backup dump on a cron job. 😅
Depending on budget, we have some VPS that we can do deals on.
I used HelloServer and had a good experience. The service was stable, and the speed was great for the price.