Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Estonia/Finland or EU — Max $25-30/year

debyldebyl Member

Hello. I'm looking for a budget KVM VPS.
• Location: Estonia, Finland or Europe.
• Specs: 1-2 vCPU, 1-2 GB RAM, 10-20 GB SSD.
• Traffic: 1 TB+ on 1 Gbps port.
• Budget: Max $25/year (Annual payment).
Now using @VPSSLIM and @DeluxHost but first one started to get losses on GW few months ago, second one has been like that for a few years now (it was a reserve)

Comments

  • ObelousObelous Member

    Do you want some more shitty providers to go with those two? I can recommend Chunkserve if you want a similar experience.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited 3:41PM

    Would be interesting to see more offers in Estland.

  • mrKik0mrKik0 Member
    edited 3:39PM

    I have SolidVPS servers in Finland and Lithuania. They also offer several other locations across Europe. You may need to open a ticket to get Lithuania, though, as it was part of a deal and I don’t think they offer it anymore on their website.

    https://solidvps.com/hotdeals.php

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    For Lithuania, you can try @Hosteroid
    Talking about my paid VPS, since I also got stuff sponsored (disclaimer )

  • debyldebyl Member

    @Obelous said:
    Do you want some more shitty providers to go with those two? I can recommend Chunkserve if you want a similar experience.

    Lmao my friend had one so I already know it's shitty.
    BTW hostslim was good in 2025 and that troubles started this year in april or may after ddos as far as I know

    @Neoon said:
    For Lithuania, you can try @Hosteroid
    Talking about my paid VPS, since I also got stuff sponsored (disclaimer )

    Seems good, thank you! Sadly offers are out of stock but maybe there will be restock on some events like BF or something like that.

    @mrKik0 said:
    I have SolidVPS servers in Finland and Lithuania. They also offer several other locations across Europe. You may need to open a ticket to get Lithuania, though, as it was part of a deal and I don’t think they offer it anymore on their website.

    https://solidvps.com/hotdeals.php

    Yeah atm there's no Baltic locations available.
    Do you think it's possible that they will offer that location after creating a ticket?

  • SKRIMESKRIME Member, Patron Provider

    Hey @debyl,

    Europe works for us, we're in Eygelshoven, NL. Our EPYC 1G matches your spec at the lower end, with 1 core on AMD EPYC Zen 3 Milan, 1 GB RAM and 10 GB NVMe in RAID 1, plus 1 IPv4 and an IPv6 /64. On a 12 month term it comes to 16.09€ for the year, so comfortably inside your 25 dollars.

    Traffic is unmetered with no monthly cap, on a 10 Gbps shared port. Since packet loss is what pushed you away from your current providers, test the route from your side before ordering. Test IPv4 is 77.90.60.30 and test IPv6 is 2a09:3f00:3000::cafe.

    Order: skri.me/epyc
    Looking Glass: skrime.eu/network / AS215365

Sign In or Register to comment.