Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Free] Your NAT LXC VPS

Hello LET,

I am currently doing some testing and some fun stuff for my weekends, so I decided to do a giveaway NAT LXC vps to this community. Sorry, no ipv6 yet so only ipv4 shared. It is not really fancy or anything, if anyone interested, you may submit this form. However, you guys free to talk here also.

It is intended for learning purpose / small projects / small apps and not for production use. Since it's limited quantity, therefore I expect 1 person each vm. Please take a note, any illegal activity that identified as abuse is prohibited.

I would advise you register the hostname exactly as your LET username.

Stage 1

  • Ram: 256 MB
  • Disk: 5 GB
  • CPU: 1vCPU
  • Forwarded Ports: 5
  • Port speed: 20 Mbps UNL
  • Location: US, Durham

Register here.

Reminder : Please save your token to safely place.

Activation is done manually. Registration can be closed anytime. Activation might take hours, or even days. Your vm might got suspended without prior notice when affecting the host node.

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.