Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Linceris.com - Frankfurt R9 5900X/5950X KVM VPS from €3.99/mo | 1Gbps | DataForest DDoS Protection

2»

Comments

  • ibaribar Member

    @YassineB said:
    Good morning guys,

    I’m happy to announce that we’ve restocked with new, affordable dedicated servers at some of our lowest prices yet.

    No setup fees and instant delivery. Check out our latest exclusive deals here:

    https://www.linceris.com/deals

    Not Found
    The requested URL was not found on this server.

  • YassineBYassineB Member, Patron Provider

    @ibar said:

    @YassineB said:
    Good morning guys,

    I’m happy to announce that we’ve restocked with new, affordable dedicated servers at some of our lowest prices yet.

    No setup fees and instant delivery. Check out our latest exclusive deals here:

    https://www.linceris.com/deals

    Not Found
    The requested URL was not found on this server.

    Hello, our website was under maintenance. The issue has now been resolved. Thank you!

  • YassineBYassineB Member, Patron Provider

    Hello everyone,

    We are now accepting cryptocurrency payments! We have also resolved all outstanding issues on our website, and everything is fully operational again.

    You can now pay for our services using crypto. We accept a wide range of cryptocurrencies.

    Thank you for your patience and continued support!

  • itzsenuitzsenu Member

    I dont trust Trustpilot. Their automated system even rejects real reviews after you provide genuine information. I sent reviews there multiple times and many got rejected. Then I got automated emails saying they do it to protect their community. Sucks.

    Even their emails seemed automated. I replied with just “mf”, somehow got a real human, and then they approved the review. Since then, I really dont trust them.

    Thanked by 1buggedout
  • ascicodeascicode Member

    Avoro reseller?

  • YassineBYassineB Member, Patron Provider

    @ascicode said:
    Avoro reseller?

    Hello, we’re not an Avoro reseller. We simply use DataForest for DDoS protection. We don’t resell any of their hardware or services, we just use their DDoS protection on our network.

  • YassineBYassineB Member, Patron Provider

    @itzsenu said:

    I dont trust Trustpilot. Their automated system even rejects real reviews after you provide genuine information. I sent reviews there multiple times and many got rejected. Then I got automated emails saying they do it to protect their community. Sucks.

    Even their emails seemed automated. I replied with just “mf”, somehow got a real human, and then they approved the review. Since then, I really dont trust them.

    This happened because we added a Trustpilot review section to our website. It turns out that doing this is against Trustpilot terms, even though it looked better on the website and made the reviews easier for customers to see.

Sign In or Register to comment.