Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicated server for movie encoding

AlukoAluko Member

Good day guys I need fair price vps for encoding
At least that can handle 7-8 file at a time
Fair budget price $45-$65
64gb ram/750gb-1TB storage
Help out please 🙏

Comments

  • ObelousObelous Member
    edited 9:52PM

    🙏🙏🙏 I am praying with you!

  • AlukoAluko Member

    @Obelous said:
    🙏🙏🙏 I am praying with you!

    Thanks ❤️

  • nadir20016nadir20016 Member, Patron Provider

    @Aluko said:
    Good day guys I need fair price vps for encoding
    At least that can handle 7-8 file at a time
    Fair budget price $45-$65
    64gb ram/750gb-1TB storage
    Help out please 🙏

    What type of processor do you need?

  • barbarosbarbaros Member

    @nadir20016 said:

    @Aluko said:
    Good day guys I need fair price vps for encoding
    At least that can handle 7-8 file at a time
    Fair budget price $45-$65
    64gb ram/750gb-1TB storage
    Help out please 🙏

    What type of processor do you need?

    Intel Atom most likely

  • AlukoAluko Member

    @nadir20016 said:

    @Aluko said:
    Good day guys I need fair price vps for encoding
    At least that can handle 7-8 file at a time
    Fair budget price $45-$65
    64gb ram/750gb-1TB storage
    Help out please 🙏

    What type of processor do you need?

    Which one do you recommend to carry such task without crashing?

  • nadir20016nadir20016 Member, Patron Provider

    If you are interested, I can provide you with a VPS featuring an Intel Xeon Gold 6254 or Ryzen 9 9950X processor with nvme storage :)

  • AlukoAluko Member

    @nadir20016 said:
    If you are interested, I can provide you with a VPS featuring an Intel Xeon Gold 6254 or Ryzen 9 9950X processor with nvme storage :)

    Ok let me see what you got then we can talk

Sign In or Register to comment.