All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Looking for a provider for .st domain registration to run a Tor Exit Relay
Hi everyone,
I am currently looking for a domain registrar or hosting provider that allows and supports registering a .st domain specifically to be used for a Tor Exit Relay.
I plan to properly configure the node according to best practices: setting up the rDNS to point to a descriptive hostname, ensuring the forward DNS A record matches it, and hosting an informative Tor exit notice page on port 80.
As you know, some registrars have strict policies regarding abuse complaints or specific node types, so I want to find a provider upfront that is friendly or neutral toward Tor exit nodes and won't immediately suspend domains or IPs upon receiving standard automated abuse reports.
If you know of any reliable registrar offering .st domains that is comfortable with this use case, please let me know.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
Comments
@forest i am confusion.
@Mynymbox or @MannDude