Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

7 hour Planned Outage for iDrive e2 Singapore

nitrousdevnitrousdev Member

Hello, I recently received an email that iDrive will be performing maintenance for e2 Singapore on October 10, 09:00–16:00 SGT, with S3 operations unavailable during that window.

Unfortunately, my K8s cluster uses JuiceFS backed by e2 for some persistent storage of large files (as a storage class), including my private container registry. Also got a couple of small-time production apps serving images from S3.

I’m considering temporarily copying the data to another S3 provider, another e2 region or a rented server running Garage, but I’m concerned about safely switching JuiceFS over and back while preserving consistency.

Has anyone here handled something similar? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.