Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to sell a 5090 GPU?

randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

I have a couple of GPUs that I think I'd rather have the money for. Looks like new 5090s are going for over $6k USD.

Where's a good place to sell GPUs where you're not gonna get scammed by people who will desolder the chip and vram and send you back a brick?

Comments

  • marlmarl Member

    facebook marketplace, definitely. B)

  • moscowmoscow Member
    1. Learn russian language 2. Get a visa to Belarus 3. Fly to Belarus 4. Sell it on kufar
    Thanked by 2zejjnt forest
  • zejjntzejjnt Member

    Why do you care what they do with the card? ;)
    I'll second Marketplace, but eBay set to domestic only and only accepting people with solid massive amounts of positive feedback is also a thing if you can't do it locally, I guess.

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

    @marl said:
    facebook marketplace, definitely. B)

    But I want more than $7 for it.

    @moscow said:
    1. Learn russian language 2. Get a visa to Belarus 3. Fly to Belarus 4. Sell it on kufar

    I'd rather eat my own shit.

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

    @zejjnt said: Why do you care what they do with the card?

    I'm talking about the scam where people buy GPUs on ebay or other market place, they remove the chips and send back the desoldered board and shroud back to the seller, and then get a refund. I'm not going to risk this.

  • mrclownmrclown Member

    @randvegeta why don't you rent it out or otherwise sell it to another provider here? Just do one shot deal.

    Indeed ebay is very risky. And also most buyer (middle man) will remove chips and throwaway the PCB and cooler.

Sign In or Register to comment.