Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

(Buying) FiberState Dedicated Servers Deals

ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

Looking for FiberState dedi deals. Willing to pay a transfer fee. PM.

Comments

  • SaragoldfarbSaragoldfarb Veteran, Megathread Squad

    @Shakib said:
    Looking for FiberState dedi deals. Willing to pay a transfer fee. PM.

    What you looking for? Got an AMD Ryzen 7 5700G @ 3.8 Ghz (8 Cores/16 Threads) I'm letting go in a couple of weeks I think.

    Think it's about $50/m. Not sure they will allow transfers though.

  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

    @Saragoldfarb said:

    @Shakib said:
    Looking for FiberState dedi deals. Willing to pay a transfer fee. PM.

    What you looking for? Got an AMD Ryzen 7 5700G @ 3.8 Ghz (8 Cores/16 Threads) I'm letting go in a couple of weeks I think.

    Think it's about $50/m. Not sure they will allow transfers though.

    Ryzens would be great.

    Already confirmed, they will allow me to takeover your account/server. Whatever works you.

Sign In or Register to comment.