New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Affordable Wildcard SSL Certificate starts at $39.99/Yr (5-Year Term)
CerteraSSL
Member, Patron Provider
in Offers
Certera Wildcard SSL is a budget-friendly Domain Validated (DV) certificate starting at $39.99 per year. It allows you to secure a primary domain and an unlimited number of first-level subdomains (e.g., *.yourdomain.com) under a single certificate.
Key features:
Issuance in Just 5 minutes
$10k Warranty
Static Site Seal
30-Days Refund
256-bit encryption with RSA or ECC capabilities
Domain Validation (DV)
No paperwork required
Comments
Since this wasn't answered the last four times it was brought up, I'll ask again:
What makes your offering more attractive than a budget-friendly DV certificate starting at $0.00 per year like Let's Encrypt?
That's not a property of the certificate...
What is the $10k warranty for?
I misread the title and thought it was $39.99 for 5 years, basically $8/year lol.
At that price, I thought it could be worth it for a non-automated setup with multiple load balancers — just issue it once and deploy it everywhere.
But at $40/year, I’d rather just automate Let’s Encrypt.