Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPS hosting for $10-$16 a month

topic says it all, had an issue where my netcup server went down and their support was not existent and I find this unacceptable, any servers that are around this budget that I have the best specs I can get for this price range? Central and East Coast US is preferred company must actually have support that exists in good up time

Comments

  • cloudblastcloudblast Member, Patron Provider

    We have basically the same price of the Netcup vServers Lite, but we offer EPYC Gen3 Milan instead of Xeons in most of our locations.

    Also hourly billing comes by default, as well as 10Gbps port.

    https://cloudblast.io/

Sign In or Register to comment.