Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stop itStop buying Cloudblast

tim_yutim_yu Member

That's really terrible
Originally promised unlimited data, but now it's been limited to 10TB because of excessive usage
Since you want everyone to buy it, and once people use it a lot you can't afford it anymore
Can't get a refund, and they're forcing you to pay a 10 euro deposit
What should I do now that I still have dozens of euros left
Eating like an idiot
You guys are really terrible
I suggest you guys stop selling VPS services
Everyone's coming here for unlimited data
You're now limiting the unlimited data we already bought
They're just doing whatever they want, with no sense of contract or responsibility
Not a good server manufacturer, scumbag
Everyone, stop buying from this VPS provider
Damn it, I wish you guys would go bankrupt soon

Comments

  • sillycatsillycat Member
    edited 5:14PM

    I'm personally glad you're gone. You're the exact reason why good things can't happen.

    @tim_yu said: Everyone's coming here for unlimited data

    I came to Cloudblast because of hourly well priced VPSes. If you're not here for that as well, you're clearly an abuser. BTFO.

  • itzsenuitzsenu Member
    edited 5:22PM

    What did you expect them to do, keep funding a public backbone for a few euros a month?

    Anyway, @angstrom @cloudblast, hope you both have a clever reply to this :sweat_smile:

    Also kinda sad about the limit too, man. @cloudblast You saiddd “blast me” LIEEEERRRRRRRRR. you betrayed the whole arc.

    Thanked by 1sillycat
  • xHostsxHosts Patron Provider, Veteran

    We maybe able to do some deals very similar to Cloudblast.

    I had a discussion today with my account manager at the Iomart group we use and if we get a good idea of what people want we will take it all seriously and hopefully can offer something

  • barbarosbarbaros Member

    Why is almost all of MJJs are the main cause of trouble with LET hosts

    Thanked by 2sillycat Fubuki
  • @tim_yu said:
    no sense of contract or responsibility

    Lol.

    I'm sure if everyone was using a responsible amount of bandwidth,maybe <20TB/mo. It wouldn't of been a problem. But since some people lack the sense of responsibility and abuse it they take it away.
    You're the reason why we can't have nice things.

    Thanked by 1sillycat
  • MurvMurv Member, Megathread Squad

    @tim_yu said: Eating like an idiot

    That doesn't sound too good for your health

    Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @CheepCluck said:

    @tim_yu said:
    no sense of contract or responsibility

    Lol.

    I'm sure if everyone was using a responsible amount of bandwidth,maybe <20TB/mo. It wouldn't of been a problem. But since some people lack the sense of responsibility and abuse it they take it away.
    You're the reason why we can't have nice things.

    Nah, the normal thing to do would be to change it to fair use, and ask the biggest users to please knock it off, and if they don't, kick them off with a refund. As it is they basically stole money.

  • barbarosbarbaros Member
    edited 5:52PM

    @Murv said:

    @tim_yu said: Eating like an idiot

    That doesn't sound too good for your health

    want to eat mine?

    Burger I mean

    Thanked by 1oloke
  • NHNHNH000NHNHNH000 Member

    TL;DR: This guy paid €30 for five VPS instances and consumed over 1 PB of bandwidth in a single billing month.

  • FubukiFubuki Member

    @barbaros said:
    Why is almost all of MJJs are the main cause of trouble with LET hosts

    "unlimited bandwith" just to proxy abuse or smth

Sign In or Register to comment.