All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Realtox Media – new VPS unusable, Critical ticket unanswered for 12h
Posted in Requests by mistake 😅 Mods, please move if needed.
--=====--
Anyone using Realtox Media lately?
I grabbed one of their VPSes today, but unfortunately it has been unusable from the start.
The root password sent in the provisioning email is rejected over SSH, and the VPS control panel forces an initial password change but then rejects the current password as invalid.
I opened a Critical ticket around 12 hours ago and still haven’t had any reply.
Not trying to start drama, just genuinely wondering if this is normal for them lately or if anyone here has recent experience with their support.
Bit frustrating because I was actually looking forward to playing with this VPS 😢

Comments
Never used them, but it's not uncommon for tickets to go unanswered for 12+ hours in general.
I've had this happen before with VPS orders from other providers, can you just reinstall the OS through their panel? It often lets you set your own root password in that case - Or better, just add your SSH key.
I use RealToxMedia. All my servers are up. Maybe there is an issue with a server template.
Thanks both.
Unfortunately I can’t reinstall or add an SSH key because I also can’t access the VPS control panel.
The panel forces me to change the initial password before I can continue, but it rejects the current password as invalid. I also tried resetting/changing the panel password, but I still can’t get past that screen.
So I’m locked out both ways:
Could definitely be some provisioning/template issue, as @default mentioned.
At this point I’m basically waiting for support to fix the account/VPS access.
Control panel of VPS is located here. Can you login there? In that panel you can reinstall, add SSH key, as well as install from your own ISO.
all up here as well.