Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPYE.com – Instant IPv4/IPv6 Leasing, Auto LOAs, BGP & ASN Portal (Free /48 For Everyone)

2»

Comments

  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

    @xpreboun said:
    Maybe I'm too curious, how does the ASN Registration service work?
    Would I pay a $500 one time fee and $100/yr for a ARIN ASN, then I'll received my own ASN within ARIN and keep paying IPYE $100/yr? Would there be any additional fees from ARIN, or there's something I'm missing? I don't think ARIN registration is this cheap.

    This payment structure is for RIPE only.

    You'll pay the fee to ARIN directly. Basically, we are only offering a consulting service here for ARIN where we help you register a new ASN with ARIN for your company. You can just not pay the $100/yr fee to IPYE next year if you don't require any further consultation in the future regarding your ASN with ARIN.

    Thanked by 1xpreboun
  • @Shakib said:
    We have like another 100x free /48 stock left for now.

    This is sketchy. If you're assigning your own space you should have a whole /32 which is 65536x /48 and IIRC you can request another when it's half utilized, so you wouldn't have only 100 left.

    If you're helping people get PI blocks then since they are assigned directly to the end user there is no stock of them.

    So what are you doing?

    Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @OpaqueRegistrant said:

    @Shakib said:
    We have like another 100x free /48 stock left for now.

    This is sketchy. If you're assigning your own space you should have a whole /32 which is 65536x /48 and IIRC you can request another when it's half utilized, so you wouldn't have only 100 left.

    If you're helping people get PI blocks then since they are assigned directly to the end user there is no stock of them.

    So what are you doing?

    Fine, I admit. I ate the rest for breakfast. I'm sorry.

    Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @Obelous said:

    @OpaqueRegistrant said:

    @Shakib said:
    We have like another 100x free /48 stock left for now.

    This is sketchy. If you're assigning your own space you should have a whole /32 which is 65536x /48 and IIRC you can request another when it's half utilized, so you wouldn't have only 100 left.

    If you're helping people get PI blocks then since they are assigned directly to the end user there is no stock of them.

    So what are you doing?

    Fine, I admit. I ate the rest for breakfast. I'm sorry.

    For real though I don't think sketchy address blocks are officially allowed on LET. You should have a clear story on with them. Also shouldn't this whole thing be in the IP address thread?

    Thanked by 1Shakib
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

    @OpaqueRegistrant said:

    @Shakib said:
    We have like another 100x free /48 stock left for now.

    This is sketchy. If you're assigning your own space you should have a whole /32 which is 65536x /48 and IIRC you can request another when it's half utilized, so you wouldn't have only 100 left.

    If you're helping people get PI blocks then since they are assigned directly to the end user there is no stock of them.

    So what are you doing?

    I'm sure you're talking about RIPE, but we issue ARIN /48s.

    We own multiple /40s with ARIN.

  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

    RPKI ROA and IRR Route Objects are now fully automated for your ARIN IPv6 ranges with us.

    Thanked by 1nghialele
Sign In or Register to comment.