Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 20-40 MiniVPS with own IPv4 Address
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 20-40 MiniVPS with own IPv4 Address

hi folks,

i'm giving this platform a try in the hope of finding a solution for my very special problem.

i need to scale horizontally, in essence i need many IPv4 addresses for an affordable price.
each individual IP or micro vps instance would only run a node.js process so in terms of hardware it would only require around 64-96mb of ram and hdd for a minimal debian/ubuntu with little traffic (max. 50gb/month). preferred region would be US, but has no priority.

i know the cost intensive factor are the IP addresses, but those are the crucial part of my service.

does anyone have an affordable solution or idea for this?

thank you for your efforts and kind regards,
bontscho

Comments

• @Zen said:
    Would IPv6 or NAT IPv4 not be an option?

You could easily go with LES (lowendspirit) if it was.

unfortunately not, i already tried LES, the hardware instances are perfect for the use, but i need distinguishable ipv4 addresses

• wychwych Member
    edited February 2014

Proxies?

EDIT - Whats your budget?

• Do you need 40-60 IPs and 1 VPS? or 40-60 VPSes with 64-96mb ram each?

• racksxracksx Member
    edited February 2014

so you need 20-40 VPS's with each vps to have it's own IP right? that means 20-40 ips right?

We have our nice sistem which allows you to purchase an amount of resources and do whatever you desire with them.

• @racksx said:
    so you need 20-40 VPS's with each vps to have it's own IP right?

Thats what I understood.

Thanked by 1racksx
  • i have 128mb ram at $1.8/mo

4 usa locations

but no panel =(

im reseller, sorry =|

• technically it would be best to have 20 vps with each its own ipv4 since i have no experience in setting the server up in a way that each node.js process will use a different ip address (and those node.js processes would communicate with the same endpoints, that might get tricky to implement on one vps)

• @dedicados said:
    i have 128mb ram at $1.8/mo

4 usa locations

but no panel =(

im reseller, sorry =|

Sounds like BlueVM.

• @bontscho

Please shoot me a PM with your overall requirements and budget :-)

• @bontscho said:
    technically it would be best to have 20 vps with each its own ipv4 since i have no experience in setting the server up in a way that each node.js process will use a different ip address (and those node.js processes would communicate with the same endpoints, that might get tricky to implement on one vps)

This is good , are you interesed to get them in US/RO/FR ?
    Like i writed before, our sistem allows you to run the resources like you desire free of cost like a reseller .

• Sounds like one of those SEO sites...

• NodeJungle said: Sounds like BlueVM.

lol no

never used bluevm.

• @Zen said:
    If you're willing to pay yearly:

https://vpsdime.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=14

This'll work out at $0.6/month/VM.

each vps does have its own dedicated ipv4 address, right?

• We would be able to offer this in Phoenix depending on your budget, feel free to raise a ticket to discuss it further or to place an order.

• We have a $7/year plan here which comes with dedicated IPv4 per VM:
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/21801/iniz-nyc-kvm-offers-7-year-nyc-la-nl-offers-v4-v6

Alternatively if you need higher specs and pay monthly we can do discount on the IPs you require. We'd want more details then whats provided in the original post however can meet your requirements. Feel free to email [email protected] or PM me with this.

• Based on my experience, nodejs will hardly fit into 64M footprint.

• setupvpssetupvps Member
    edited February 2014

We can supply you up to 200 IP's and we giving you the option to build the vps how you want.

• @setupvps said:
    the option to build the vps how you want.

IMO your page is horrible. Try to change some settings and nothing works ... until you select a higher plan. Not quite a roll-your-own VPS is it?

Maybe you could grey out the sliders that won't budge. Oh, they already are grey!

Page title is "Hostbill ...". maybe that's normal :)

• @Bruce you buying space with us not VPS the lowest vps limited to 1 vps but higher packages give you option to open few VPS's and more

• @Zen said:
    If you're willing to pay yearly:

https://vpsdime.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=14

This'll work out at $0.6/month/VM.

To be honest, I don't think you need any more than the above. It's a great price, trusted provider and good performance.

Thanked by 1Zen
  • yes indeed, thank you everybody for your contributions, every single one was helpful.
    i am in the process of finishing discussions with ever provider
    this thread can be closed.
    Thank you :)

Thanked by 1Reece
  • Would anyone be able to offer this with different classful IPs?

• @WellGrounded said:
    Would anyone be able to offer this with different classful IPs?

A, B or C class?

• @WellGrounded we can offer own subnet for your account with us you must provide justifaction

• WellGrounded said: Would anyone be able to offer this with different classful IPs?

Considering the concept of "classful" IP addressing does not exist on the Internet, I imagine not.

• AzureVPSAzureVPS Member
    edited February 2014

We can offer 64MB VPSs for $0.70/month each fulfilling all your requirements, with a 50% discount off the first month. Quarter and annual billing has additional discounts of 10% and 20% respectively.

PM me if interested so I can set up a custom order for you.

• @AzureVPS said:
    We can offer 64MB VPSs for $0.70/month each fulfilling all your requirements, with a 50% discount off the first month. Quarter and annual billing has additional discounts of 10% and 20% respectively.

PM me if interested so I can set up a custom order for you.

Bookmarked. Test IP via PM please :)

• wojonswojons Member
    edited February 2014

@bontscho said:
    unfortunately not, i already tried LES, the hardware instances are perfect for the use, but i need distinguishable ipv4 addresses

Can you explain why the ipv6 and nat selection did not work for you there maybe an easy to work around it.

@setupvps you buying space with us not VPS the lowest vps limited to 1 vps but higher packages give you option to open few VPS's and more

can you explain what ur product is?

• You can try order here http://www.host1plus.com/vps-hosting/
    2$per vps + 2$ per addition Ip. Server locations in Germany and Brazil.
    Also you can use promo H1PVPS10 10% off.
    I'm using they service for cheap ip's.