Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTB] Rent to Own Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTB] Rent to Own Servers

click4easyclick4easy Member
edited February 2014 in Requests

Hello Community,

Let me know if anybody are having their rent-to own servers up for grabs.I've seen a lot of them dropping down when they don't have any use . Just pm me your price & specs along with the provider it's hosted

For example if it's a 12 month rent to own then It should atleast be half old i.e 6 months old

Location never mind

Thank you for Reading !

Comments

• I believe Dacentec has rent-to-own servers.

• We offer many 12 month rent to own servers. What sort of specs are you looking for?

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

I have one with me but its just 2 months old. Its with dacentec

• @Falco33 & @concerto49 I don't think you're reading the first entry very well.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

I would say dacentec as well.

• @Ernie said:
    I would say dacentec as well.

Just to reiterate the OPs request:

He wants a currently running RTO/LTO that he will pick up from an individual not a company. The only condition is the person must have made half the payments already.

• PatsPats Member
    edited February 2014

guys, OP needs a RTO server if someone has pulled 6 months and thinking of not pulling further then passon the rope to him...
    :)

btw nice idea!! dacentec is out of stock and i was also thinking on same lines... ;)

• click4easy, you might want to just look into getting your own RTO server. We offer them and they're very affordable.

• Falco33Falco33 Member
    edited February 2014

@kerouac said:
    Falco33 & concerto49 I don't think you're reading the first entry very well.

Sorry, my fault.

• Steven_F said: We offer them and they're very affordable.

where? where? :)

• Steven_F said: click4easy, you might want to just look into getting your own RTO server. We offer them and they're very affordable.

I want apples and you give me the oranges and that is because that is very affordable?

Please stop spamming.

• @zhuanyi said:
    Please stop spamming.

No, you wanted half an apple, he was trying to give you full apple at the price of half an apple. :-P
    He wasn't spamming.

• techkken said: No, you wanted half an apple, he was trying to give you full apple at the price of half an apple. :-P He wasn't spamming.

so just because I can offer something cheap that allows me to provide something OP was not asking for?

• techkkentechkken Member
    edited February 2014

@zhuanyi said:
    so just because I can offer something cheap that allows me to provide something OP was not asking for?

It was not something that was completely unrelated.

• Then how about I recommend Shared Hosting to OP? Bornin.Asia is free, try beat that :)

AND...that is RELATED! It is all about computers and servers after all isn't it?

• zhuanyi said: I recommend Shared Hosting to OP? Bornin.Asia is free, try beat that :)

now ur offering free popcorn.. not even apples or oranges.. :P

• I could do this rent-to-own for you just pm me your budget and the specs.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited February 2014

Careful with RTO. It may be cheaper to go a different route. Some states have different tax rates for 'rentals' - could be taxed for the entirety of the each year, the total value of the rental.

If there is a business here considering that, talk to a local accountant.

/end tangent

RTO can be a awesome deal for some, not denying that.

• concerto49 said: We offer many 12 month rent to own servers. What sort of specs are you looking for?

can you send me to some links with ur offers on rent to own