Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Servarica V1, V2 or Dedi 2026 reviews?

steelersteeler Member
edited September 17 in Reviews

Dear LET,

A friend of mine told me some weeks ago that they had good prices.
I wanted to give them a shot until he told me he started to have issues.
I don't mind for budget providers. But prices jumped almost 2x. And inventory depleted.
But I didn't saw any other provider offering such big storage on slices. Perfect to make environment with multiple LXC (EPYC) or services on VM.

Since no recent reviews were found. Any opinions?

Thanks.

Comments

  • fuqetfuqet Veteran
    edited September 17

    I can highly recommend them. Been with them more than 2 years.

  • Only have good things to say about them ( we've been a client since 2016).
    Excellent service, responsive and competent support when you need it.

  • Absolutely fcking AWESOME provider! Sticking with them for 26 months now with 3 dedicated machines, absolutely top notch performance, if something is not working as expected - short support msg and you get an answer and exact solution within max. couple of hours. I defo can highly recommend @servarica_hani I'd even say one the most reliable providers out there with great communication and willingness to help if help is needed, also back in the days I ordered my machines from them they were in fact one of the cheapest at the market.

    Thanked by 1itzsenu
Sign In or Register to comment.