Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DEDICATED] 4 core dedicated with 2gb of ram
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DEDICATED] 4 core dedicated with 2gb of ram

Does anyone know of a US or EU provider that offers a quadcore config with just 2-4gb of ram max?
And thats not that expensive, around 30€ :/
Or should I choose something else? I really need the 4 cores

Comments

• Delimiter.

• What about online.net?
    The 30€ plans seems great

• How many IP's do you need? What are your bandwidth requirements?

• 1 ip is fine, bandwith mininum possible, even 5gb bandwith would be more than enough

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Tabinhu said:
    1 ip is fine, bandwith mininum possible, even 5gb bandwith would be more than enough

*coin?

• Its not for mining crypto.
    Its for running java programs that require around 250mb each.
    Thats why I need more cores than ram.

4gb of ram is more than enough for me. And bandwith i dont care

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Dwlimiter

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I think so

• isnt online.net any good?
    I find the prices quite attractive

• @Tabinhu said:
    isnt online.net any good?
    I find the prices quite attractive

Not so good.

• Can you explain why?
    I just a dedicated server to run around 10 runescape bots that require more cpu than ram

A cheap dedi would do the job i think, because vps lag due to cpu sharing :(

• Is www.kimsufi.com/uk/ any good?
    Also nice prices for my range :)

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Pm me

• @Tabinhu - Delimiter has many customers running these bots. You want their Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB disk server for $20/month.

• @MarkTurner said:
    Tabinhu - Delimiter has many customers running these bots. You want their Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB disk server for $20/month.

Can you link me please?

• https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=102&carttpl=cart

$16.66/month (payable annually at $200/year - $20/month, months 11 & 12 free and double bandwidth to 10TB) - Coupon X5150TWOMONTHSFREE
    $20/month (payable quarterly at $60/quarter) - Coupon SERVERFEB2014
    $30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SERVERFEB2014

Note their usual deliver time of 1-3 working days will be more like 5 days right now. They are still clearly backlogs from the weather shutdown in Atlanta for the past couple of weeks.

• Any other suggestions?

• I've had one server there for about a month, no problems yet.

• @emilv said:
    I've had one server there for about a month, no problems yet.

"YET" you will find it was very hard to contact them

• @MarkTurner said:
    Tabinhu - Delimiter has many customers running these bots. You want their Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB disk server for $20/month.

I wouldn't recommend this due to the CPU not being the best, I've previously ran bot farms, and you need a really good CPU, I've used E3-1230 it's really powerful and handled me around 16+ bots. I also recommend using TRiBot over OSBot.

• Well, I've sent in a few tickets and they have responded within 1hr.

• @Rapta said:
    I wouldn't recommend this due to the CPU not being the best, I've previously ran bot farms, and you need a really good CPU, I've used E3-1230 it's really powerful and handled me around 16+ bots. I also recommend using TRiBot over OSBot.

Please link me some good plans? I use tribot

• @Tabinhu: Delimiter Dual X5150 (4 cores), 16GB, 500GB Disk dedicated server:

$16.66/month (payable annually at $200/year - $20/month, months 11 & 12 free and double bandwidth to 10TB) - Coupon X5150TWOMONTHSFREE

$20/month (payable quarterly at $60/quarter) - Coupon SERVERFEB2014

$30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SERVERFEB2014

Order Here

• MarkTurner said: Delimiter Dual X5150 (4 cores), 16GB, 500GB Disk dedicated server:

Is this server in stock, or are they taking backorders? If it's in, what would the turnaround time be?

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

I think with your budget you can go with Online.net or Kimsufi servers, both of them are good imo.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited February 2014

We can offer you the following for 30 euros per month:

Dual Xeon L5320 (8x 1.86Ghz Physical Cores)

1000GB SATA HDD

16GB DDR2 RAM

100mbps Bandwidth

/29 IPv4 Allocation

/64 IPv6 Alllocation

Bloomington, IL

This is an exclusive price that we'll only offer here. Please let me know if you'd like to take us up on this offer by sending me a PM and I'll arrange it for you.

• @GreenValueHost - stop promising items and then ignoring emails. I've emailed you - i've pm'd you and you've ignored me for all of these, yet you keep offering deals / trials that you have no intent of committing too. It's damn annoying and it just scares new customers off.