New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
deadpooled
not if they return the money back. or part of the money
I got a full refund, didn't expected that. GG @INRA
I sent a DM to them yesterday. There has been no response yet.
Me too
maybe he has more customers to handle, idk... it worked for me in minutes..
The VPS is back online. Good job, @INRA
The refunds have been processed, and VPS connectivity has been restored. Please migrate your data.
it will be gone again
unfortunately and definitively.
I have received a response to my DM and a refund.
It is a pity that INRA is ceasing operations
Indeed, chicken has returned.
That's not true. I sent two messages in DM and haven't received any response.
Sorry, that must have slipped through.
I sent a DM to INRA and received a full refund
I sent a DM 3 days ago to INRA and did not receive a refund
@jalalet you posted to wall. Didn’t see that until now. Refund has been processed
Thanks, I received the refund