Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a dedicated server from Gorilla's company.

I would like to acquire a dedicated server from "Gorilla" (GorillaServers) with the following specifications:

Processor: Intel Xeon W-1250 (6 cores, 12 threads)
Memory: 64GB RAM
Storage: 960GB NVMe + 4 × 28TB HDD
GPU: iGPU
Network: 1Gbps, unmetered bandwidth
Monthly Cost: $99
Data Center: Los Angeles, California, USA

I am willing to pay a premium to secure it.

Comments

  • Is anyone willing to sell?

  • i have One as Ryzen with 2 TB

  • @yourpapa said:
    i have One as Ryzen with 2 TB

    Sorry, my friend—I need a 4x28 or larger! Haha.

  • edited September 9

    I have exact matching specs except iGPU. I am not sure how you will be able to convince me to transfer what it's hosting and part with it.

  • @OpaqueRegistrant said:
    I have exact matching specs except iGPU. I am not sure how you will be able to convince me to transfer what it's hosting and part with it.

    I suppose I might not be able to convince you, but I just have to tell you how much I need it! If you're willing, I’d like to pay you $100 as a token of my appreciation—you could use it to buy a cigar you’ve had your eye on, perhaps? Haha.

  • edited September 10

    One month's payment doesn't really cover the annoyance of having to transfer things to a different server plus the extra cost of getting that server outside of Black Friday, so I think I'll pass. That's the problem with server transfers in general.

    Why do you need this exact server? I see they're offering 12x10TB right now, which is about the same amount of storage, for $199 (double the price).

  • @OpaqueRegistrant said:
    One month's payment doesn't really cover the annoyance of having to transfer things to a different server plus the extra cost of getting that server outside of Black Friday, so I think I'll pass. That's the problem with server transfers in general.

    Why do you need this exact server? I see they're offering 12x10TB right now, which is about the same amount of storage, for $199 (double the price).

    Well, name a price you'd be happy with, and I'll see if my wallet can handle it. Haha.

  • I mean I'd certainly give it up for $50000, but you wouldn't pay that much, so maybe somewhere in between is a number we'd both like, or maybe there isn't.

    It seems far more practical to help you adapt to a different server spec though?

  • @OpaqueRegistrant said:
    One month's payment doesn't really cover the annoyance of having to transfer things to a different server plus the extra cost of getting that server outside of Black Friday, so I think I'll pass. That's the problem with server transfers in general.

    Why do you need this exact server? I see they're offering 12x10TB right now, which is about the same amount of storage, for $199 (double the price).

    Yes, but it's not in the Los Angeles data center. That’s the key point.

  • So it just has to be in LA? I suppose it also has to be Gorillaservers because you want a network location very close to another server. Have you considered emailing or messaging them to see if they could do any special deal?

  • @OpaqueRegistrant said:
    So it just has to be in LA? I suppose it also has to be Gorillaservers because you want a network location very close to another server. Have you considered emailing or messaging them to see if they could do any special deal?

    I tried, but I was told it was out of stock! They aren't sure when it'll be back, either, but the price definitely won't be $99 anymore. I really missed out on a high-capacity server that offered such great value—can you imagine how frustrated I am? Bro.

  • GorillaServersGorillaServers Member, Patron Provider

    Glad we were able to find something for you. Thanks for your patience :)

Sign In or Register to comment.