New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
[Seeking] $600 USD Looking for OVH KS-MYSTERY E-2288G / 128GB
Hello, I am looking for a lottery machine of KS-MYSTERY.
My offer price is $600 USD.
Ideal specs:
CPU: Xeon E-2288G
RAM: 128GB
Storage: 2x 1.9TB NVMe
Use case: for business service
If you have this one or other similar MYSTERY with 128G, please DM me, thanks.
Thanked by 1itzsenu

Comments
Ahahaha.
No. And I have the E5 1650 cpu. $600 is not enough for me to even spend a nanosecond thinking.
And nobody in their right minds should either.
Also you just joined last month who are you?
I will increase the quotation to $800 with the E-2288G. Thanks for reminding me.
Are we fr? Just go buy a sys-3 lmao
Do you have this type of server?
No, but you can buy sys-3 from ovhcloud which includes exactly what you want for less than $800, but montly fee will be more than a ks-mystery though
You're right, bro! I found that the SYS-3 has 128GB RAM + 2TB NVMe, which is way cheaper. Thanks for reminding me.