Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is There an Issue with NameCrane?

Is there an issue with NameCrane? The support team isn't responding, and my hosting account still hasn't been activated. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Comments

  • angstromangstrom Moderator, Veteran

    @glitchbey said: and my hosting account still hasn't been activated.

    How many minutes have you waited?

  • Their activations are done manually - Normally within 24-hours but it's Labor Day Weekend so if you purchased late Friday until now there might be a delay due to that.

    How long have you been waiting?

    Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @angstrom said:

    @glitchbey said: and my hosting account still hasn't been activated.

    How many minutes have you waited?

    I've been waiting almost 2 business days for a response to one of my tickets, and I still haven't received a reply. I've also been waiting for about 2 hours since purchasing hosting, and it still hasn't been activated.

  • @monsoon73 said:
    Their activations are done manually - Normally within 24-hours but it's Labor Day Weekend so if you purchased late Friday until now there might be a delay due to that.

    How long have you been waiting?

    It’s probably because of the Labor Day holiday. I’ve been waiting for about 2 hours for the hosting I purchased to be activated. I’m also still waiting for a response to the ticket I submitted during business hours on Friday.

  • angstromangstrom Moderator, Veteran

    @glitchbey said:

    @angstrom said:

    @glitchbey said: and my hosting account still hasn't been activated.

    How many minutes have you waited?

    I've been waiting almost 2 business days for a response to one of my tickets, and I still haven't received a reply. I've also been waiting for about 2 hours since purchasing hosting, and it still hasn't been activated.

    As @monsoon73 remarked, today (Monday) is a holiday in the US

    Thanked by 1glitchbey
  • @angstrom said:

    @glitchbey said:

    @angstrom said:

    @glitchbey said: and my hosting account still hasn't been activated.

    How many minutes have you waited?

    I've been waiting almost 2 business days for a response to one of my tickets, and I still haven't received a reply. I've also been waiting for about 2 hours since purchasing hosting, and it still hasn't been activated.

    As @monsoon73 remarked, today (Monday) is a holiday in the US

    I see. Thank you for your reply. I didn’t realise it was a public holiday on Monday.

  • @glitchbey Yeah, too early to be worrying - They'll probably get to your order tomorrow!

    Thanked by 1glitchbey
  • vasuvasuvasuvasu Member
    edited September 8

    Delete

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

    Yep, sorry.

    Karen didn’t work yesterday due to the holiday. She will have you sorted shortly :)

    Francisco

    Thanked by 1glitchbey
Sign In or Register to comment.