New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
$99 cc dedi?
The lucky draw KS KE B servers are much rarer than they used to be. I doubt anyone would be willing to even sell it.
Dedicated server. Standalone server. Not one of those shared VPS plans.
One person owns the entire physical server.
That like you trade junk to gem
That's right,For those who need a U.S. server,, it's just about value for money. The KS-LE-B is junk.
Why you need this junk then?
Blacklisted
Why are you trading a treasure? keep it safe man
Since I have several servers in the U.S., I need servers in other regions.
Only idiots would say that a server with a good price-to-performance ratio is junk. I was just responding to that kind of comment.
I do not intend to disparage any server.
I remember that you already have so many KS-LE-B and KS-Mystery servers... You were also top in transferring them out last time . Am I Right ?
$99/year is only $8.25/month for a 4c/8t, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD + 1TB HDD server.
That’s pretty damn good for $8.25/month.
One would hypothetically kill for that. Pretty damn good is an understatement
May I ask which region in the U.S. the server is in? Is it LA?