Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I wanted to get your opinions

I currently have three dedicated servers,
and I'd like to know if it's worth continuing to maintain them or if
I could find better dedicated servers in similar locations, with a better CPU, and at similar prices

Miami
79$

Intel Core i7 9700K
64GB Ram
512 GB NVMe

Canada
41€

Intel i7-6700K
64GB DDR4
480 GB SSD

France
35€

Intel Xeon E3-1275V6
64GB DDR4
480 GB SSD

Comments

  • ascicodeascicode Member
    edited September 3

    First tell the hosting providers. Or how should we recommend, if it can be the same.

  • @ascicode said:
    First tell the hosting providersm

    I'm currently using
    reliablesite
    ovh
    hetzner

    But I can use any hosting; the important thing is the location, similar prices, and better CPU

  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

    My opinion: 42!
    (hint: maybe next time be less vague with your title)

  • I dont have onions, sorry

  • @jsg said:
    My opinion: 42!
    (hint: maybe next time be less vague with your title)

    I didn't know what to put

  • @woinokiz said:
    I dont have onions, sorry

    Do you have tomatoes?

  • @luis012 said:

    @jsg said:
    My opinion: 42!
    (hint: maybe next time be less vague with your title)

    I didn't know what to put

    i dont know what to put in this comment

  • no, just transfer all and build yourself a basement full of servers

  • Depends what you value your time and effort to migrate for a few bucks. You didn't mention any issues other than pricing, which is pretty low.

  • idle them

Sign In or Register to comment.