Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NJ/UK] MASSIVE UK LAUNCH SALE - IPV6 READY - 3GB / 150GB HDD - 10TB BW $7/M OR 512MB $18/YR @ NJ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NJ/UK] MASSIVE UK LAUNCH SALE - IPV6 READY - 3GB / 150GB HDD - 10TB BW $7/M OR 512MB $18/YR @ NJ!

2»

Comments

• @Reece said:

Hi Reece,

I stand corrected... using it for vpn when in university and the speeds are perfect for my needs!

• @Gerrard8 said:
    I stand corrected... using it for vpn when in university and the speeds are perfect for my needs!

Brilliant! to hear! Please let me know how you get on :-)

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited February 2014

edit

• @Reece Why your site is so slow?

• Rob92Rob92 Member
    edited February 2014

@MorningIris said:
    Reece Why your site is so slow?

Wow and I thought it was just me. If you are talking about the billing area, you aren't the only one with that issue.

On a side note, Reece what happened to the ticket that was opened? I can't seem to find any of the tickets from the past in the client/billing area anymore.

• The tickets were all gone, I think they were hacked and all the whmcs data has been in sombody else's hand.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited February 2014

@MorningIris said:
    The tickets were all gone, I think they were hacked and all the whmcs data has been in sombody else's hand.

Incorrect, we're seeing some replicating issues earlier on today along with DDOS occurring on on the server itself. The DDOS's have been on and off over the past few hours.

None of which are affecting client services, it is directly at our support/billing areas, both are hosted on separate networks.

All tickets are safe, we've got them here I have just pulled Support offline for the meantime while I migrate it onto a new network where we'll be able to have 10Gbps connectivity without filtered protection in place, thus giving us more room.

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited March 2014

edit

• @Reece PMed., opened ticket, sent private emails, no answer, would you care to answer?

• @Reece
    also waiting

• NoermanNoerman Member
    edited March 2014

@Reece Site, Solus & VPS(es) are (up &) down for about 4 hours ago till now.

Thanked by 1Rob92
  • XeiXei Member

Speed test files for NJ?

• XeiXei Member

Just checking in one last time, did support die :P Just realized the last posts asking for @Reece were from a month ago.

• I would of ordered but seems @Reece is somewhat non responsive anymore.

• ReeceReece Member

@Xei said:
    Just checking in one last time, did support die :P Just realized the last posts asking for Reece were from a month ago.

We've faced a number of problems with the helpdesk solution, repeated bugs that have caused one hell of a time even after making the appropriate updates provided by the developers in all honesty it was a bad choice for us to use this system.

If you did have a ticket open we're in the process of importing previous tickets back into the old system, please go ahead and email me ([email protected]) your tickets ID's and I'll make sure you are dealt with and compensated accordingly for any inconvenience you may have suffered.

On top of that we're currently seeking additional members to join our support team which will run along side our members of staff this will enable us provide around the clock support due to our current team working in the UK only. We're seeking a person or more to operate within our EDT timezone.. Position will be released this week.

@Proxie if you would like to give us a try, please send me an email & i'll provide you 1 month service free to give us a spin.

We're looking to expand our presence further, we've now got our facility move out of the way which had also caused disruption to our operation since January.

If anyone has any questions please email me directly you will have my full attention.