New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Looking for VPS with BGP full table without own ASN/IP
Hey. I'm looking for a cheap VPS provider, where I can setup a BGP session just to receive the live full table. I don't have my own ASN/IP, so I'd need the provider to assign a private ASN and just let me peer receive-only.
Is this possible or do I need to look into getting my own ASN?
Not looking to announce anything, just want to pull the table into BIRD2 for analysis.

Comments
Vultr?
private ASN, you don't need ur own ASN for receive-only
same for ipv6
bird2 daemon.
Yes? That is exactly what OP asked for?
He asked for providers willing to offer a VPS + Session, not how to configure bird.
Also this thread was over a month old