Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS provider with fixed-line ISP IP addresses

2»

Comments

  • @rootika said:
    Update after further testing:

    I’ve continued testing providers and have now found three additional providers that actually meet my requirement. I personally tested their VPS IPs and verified them with IP2Location.

    VPC.KR — South Korea

    This is a small Korean provider offering VPS instances with IPs from a real Korean fixed-line ISP network.

    Test IP: 112.169.175.10
    IP2Location classification: ISP – Fixed Line ISP
    ISP: KT Corporation
    ASN: AS4766 Korea Telecom
    Net Speed: DSL

    IP2Location: https://ip2location.com/112.169.175.10

    This is exactly the type of IP I was looking for: the individual VPS IP itself is classified as Fixed Line ISP, not simply the ASN.

    InternetPort — Sweden

    InternetPort is a Swedish Internet Service Provider offering VPS services with IPs from its ISP network.

    Test IP: 185.154.110.10
    IP2Location classification: ISP – Fixed Line ISP
    ISP: InternetPort Sweden AB
    ASN: AS49770 InternetPort Sweden AB
    Net Speed: DSL

    IP2Location: https://ip2location.com/185.154.110.10

    The individual IP is classified as Fixed Line ISP, and the ASN is also classified as ISP by IP2Location.

    K.PL — Poland

    K.PL is a Polish Internet Service Provider offering VPS services with IPs classified as Fixed Line ISP.

    Test IP: 185.32.6.200
    IP2Location classification: ISP – Fixed Line ISP
    ISP: Korbank S. A.
    ASN: AS35179 Korbank S. A.
    Net Speed: DSL

    IP2Location: https://ip2location.com/185.32.6.200

    Again, the individual IP itself is classified as ISP – Fixed Line ISP, rather than merely having an ISP-classified ASN.

    IPRaft

    I’ve also finished testing IPRaft.

    I tested 10 different IPRaft servers looking for an IPv4 address classified as ISP – Fixed Line ISP by IP2Location.

    Unfortunately, none of the 10 servers met this requirement. The IPs I received were classified as DCH (Data Center/Web Hosting/Transit) or COM (Commercial) in IP2Location.

    So after testing 10 different servers, I was unable to find an IPRaft VPS with an IPv4 classified as ISP – Fixed Line ISP.

    For my specific requirement, I therefore cannot recommend IPRaft at this point.

    The three new providers above, however, are different: I personally tested their VPS IPs and confirmed that the individual IP addresses themselves are currently classified as ISP – Fixed Line ISP by IP2Location.

    As always, IP classifications can change over time, so I recommend checking the actual IP before ordering rather than relying only on the provider's description.

    Which one give routed ipv6?

  • I haven’t specifically tested routed IPv6 on these three providers yet, so I can’t confirm which one provides it. My testing so far was focused specifically on the IPv4 IP2Location classification (ISP – Fixed Line ISP).

  • @rootika said:
    I haven’t specifically tested routed IPv6 on these three providers yet, so I can’t confirm which one provides it. My testing so far was focused specifically on the IPv4 IP2Location classification (ISP – Fixed Line ISP).

    Thanks, how about cleanest ip reputation?

  • I don't know. I didn't check the IP reputation, as my main focus was only the IP2Location classification — specifically whether the individual IPv4 was classified as ISP / Fixed Line ISP.

    Thanked by 1Motion3549
  • WiFiWiFi Member

    Hi! I'm looking for something similar in Estonia and Germany.

Sign In or Register to comment.