Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need italy dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need italy dedicated server

Comments

• @Mark_R might provide some insight on seflow

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Seflow are our partners for the DDoS protection, they are solid.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited February 2014

@kerouac said:
    Mark_R might provide some insight on seflow

It is a very reliable provider with great network speeds and huge amounts of bandwidth. Pretty much everything is great about them and the specs they offer for low price are really good deals. The only downside with them is their support, they speak worse english than me which makes it really difficult to get issues resolved if they arise.. it takes alot of tickets to get something done and you have to be very clear. their support is still motivated to help you out and they know what they are doing, its just the language barrier that can create complications while resolving a issue.

Conclusion:

If you need alot support you should not go with them unless you speak italian. If you can manage stuff yourself then they are the right choice because they will save you alot of money and provide you with really good hardware and reliability for a low price.

• @Maounique @Mark_R will Seflow oversell bandwidth? I need more traffic about 30T/month

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @ttsaon said:
    Maounique Mark_R will Seflow oversell bandwidth? I need more traffic about 30T/month

They are really transparant about their bandwidth usages

when you are logged into their control panel you can see the total bandwidth usage of seflow.it combined of all customers.

I'm sure about it that they can suit your needs.

• seflow will have to pay setup fee. do you know other provider?

• @ttsaon said:
    seflow will have to pay setup fee. do you know other provider?

If i would i'd share it but i cannot remember coming agross a provider that offers as much bandwidth seflow.it offers.

• @Mark_R with unlimit bandwith . will realy unlimit or .If you exceed 20 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited February 2014

@ttsaon said:
    Mark_R with unlimit bandwith . will realy unlimit or .If you exceed 20 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps.

Depends on provider. But trust me, there is no such thing as Unlimited.

Usually there will be a fair-use policy if a provider states Unlimited, you better contact them and ask if you can use 20tb/m.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I use SEflow too, great service indeed, highly recommended.

If you are looking for absolutely everything you want on your terms at minimal cost then you really will not find that in italy and if you do you will end up being disappointed and let down.

SE Flow is worth any extra, the old offer from Aug 2103 you linked to has expired though, they can probably make you a deal but not that good.

• @ttsaon You may want to check Aruba.it, a datacenter near Arezzo, central Italy. I previously had services with them (now I migrated to Prometeus). They recently expanded the web site with a english and german language section and they now accept paypal, but I really don't know how they deal with international customers. The price list is at the following url: http://hosting.aruba.it/offerte/LISTINO.asp# . Click on the english flag to select english language, then select the Dedicated server tab. They currently have a special offer on low-cost Atom servers.

As side note: I see that you constantly seek new locations for your servers. Do you run something that may be of interest here?

• @AnthonySmith I will setup vpn ,so I want to know if bandwidth and traffic is ok ? not oversold and stable.

• @pcan will Prometeus provide dedicated server?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

The bandwidth is premium quality.

• LeeLee Veteran

I am not sure that prometeus advertise dedicated but I am sure they could probably do something for you, doubt it would be at the lowend price range but you can be sure it would be worth it.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

We do not advertise dedicated because those are usually only for companies and the costs are not low end.
    An atom for monitoring costs 5 times more than on OVH but also comes with 100 mbps truly unmettered both ways, ipmi, supermicro make, 4 GB ram, etc.
    There might be some E3s with ssd coming up soon, but as i said expect at least triple the prices of OVH.

• SEFlow looks awesome, except for the setup fee.

• @iSidle said:
    SEFlow looks awesome, except for the setup fee.

they have sometimes offers without setup fee but they are sold out pretty fast.