Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS to setup OpenClaw or hermes

I want 2 vCPUs, 2 GB of RAM, around 20$ per year. any recommendation?

Comments

  • Karvl for $2 a month many locations - https://karvl.com (no-aff)

    aff: https://s.nghia.link/l/100_cloud_credit for $100 free trial credits

  • OpenClaw or hermes needs either Debian or Ubuntu. Any provider will be fine.

  • itzsenuitzsenu Member
    edited October 3

    Just asking, what are you guys doing with these ? I only used Hermes for managing a VPS ( and still with deepseak v4 flash ). OpenClaw kinda sucked most of the time when I tried it.

    Thanked by 1buggedout
  • Hostinger, Server4U etc offers VPS preinstalled with these AI agents. Openclaw, Hermes, n8n etc are used for many type of everyday automations.

This discussion has been closed.