Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone want $10 to set up an OpenVPN server.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone want $10 to set up an OpenVPN server.

PcJamesyPcJamesy Member
edited February 2014 in Help

Having a heck of a time trying to get it to work if someone who been around the community a while can get it going i'll send you $10 through Paypal thanks. Send me a PM.

The OS is CentOS 6.4 and re installing the OS at this point is impractical. Tunneling is enabled in SolusVM.

Thanks in advance to anyone who help.

Comments

• Someone is currently giving it a shot thanks, i'll post again if i need something else.

• wget https://raw.github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install/master/openvpn-install.sh; chmod +x openvpn-install.sh; ./openvpn-install.sh

• @dhamaniasad said:
    wget https://raw.github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install/master/openvpn-install.sh; chmod +x openvpn-install.sh; ./openvpn-install.sh

that's what i've been trying, doesn't work for me.

• @PcJamesy said:
    that's what i've been trying, doesn't work for me.

What error/problem do you get?

• That script is for debian distros and you are using it for centos.

• Send me a PM I'll do it for free.

• dhamaniasaddhamaniasad Member
    edited February 2014

Oh yeah, just noticed that myself.

/bin/bash
    OpenVPN road warrior installer for Debian-based distros

>

This script will only work on Debian-based systems. It isn't bulletproof but
    it will probably work if you simply want to setup a VPN on your Debian/Ubuntu
    VPS. It has been designed to be as unobtrusive and universal as possible.

OP any reason why you think reinstalling the OS is impractical? You could try OpenVPN Access Server, but I've never tried it myself and don't really remember if it supports CentOS.

• @dhamaniasad said:
    Oh yeah, just noticed that myself.

OP any reason why you think reinstalling the OS is impractical? You could try OpenVPN Access Server, but I've never tried it myself and don't really remember if it supports CentOS.

Because there is 120 GB of data on the vps as well as databases running etc ...

@ultimatehostings said:
    Send me a PM I'll do it for free.

If they current guy can't get it.