Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESOLVED] BlueVM not paying servers - $800 in debt
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[RESOLVED] BlueVM not paying servers - $800 in debt

chaufferchauffer Member
edited February 2014 in General

Justin Johnston, CEO of BlueVM Communications LLC, owes Heymman Servers the sum of $878.00 USD (excluding any interests).

Justin Johnston has been renting servers from us during the past several months and have left us, in December, with an unpaid debt of $878.00 USD. While recognizing that they owe us a fair amount of money, BlueVM LLC has shown no effort to pay their debt in a timely manner, regardless of the many payment options we offered them. We are thus bringing this case to WHT's community as a warning of their unethical and dubious behaviour (to say the least), for their VPS service customers and their service providers.

Heymman Servers

From: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=9015814

Comments

• I've been using Heymman Servers for a while and I'm pretty sure if he did that kind of post, it must be true.

• While I understand the frustration they are probably feeling, I don't think even I would make an announcement like that. Seems like the thing that could backfire.

• I believe that guy (WootWoot) contacted me about this a while ago, wanted to know if he could create a thread about this. I told him this was fine but he didn't do it back then (Jan 24).

Don't know what to think of this otherwise.

• only $800 I think it only a month fee, it could be bluevm want to cancel the server but forgot/ just lazy to sumbit cancelation request.

• @kaniini said:
    While I understand the frustration they are probably feeling, I don't think even I would make an announcement like that. Seems like the thing that could backfire.

I think from Heymman's point of view, they want to make the communities aware before it somehow turns into a 'BlueVM shut down. Nah Heymman screwed them over' situation if you know what I mean. Basically just to pre-empt the flame war.

• @BlueVM

Let us know the story in full :)

• Servers are always prepaid. Nuff said...

• im wondering why they fronted him some server, how did it get up so high ?

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member
    edited February 2014

edited out of decency to a fellow host.

• @Incero said:
    Pulled the same with us in march 2013.

How much was owed?

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • Incero said: Pulled the same with us in march 2013.

are not all services pre payed?

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited February 2014

@Incero said:
    Pulled the same with us in march 2013.

What value of money was owed?

• I told him I would pay the invoice before midnight tonight; he thought that I meant before close of business today and when he tired to email me asking for an update I was asleep... We had a misunderstanding and that is all this is. My PayPal was locked for review recently and I had to move the funds from my bank to my secondary PayPal. This is nothing more than a miscommunication mixed with unfortunate circumstances.

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member
    edited February 2014

removing----

Thanked by 3jar ryanarp texteditor
  • @Incero said:
    PM'ed you with my paypal info. Thanks!

I don't think he ment you

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2014

@Incero said:
    [edited]

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • serverianserverian Member
    edited February 2014

@BlueVM tortures puppies and eats them!

• Incero said: PM'ed you with my paypal info. Thanks!

well played

• @serverian said:
    BlueVM tortures puppies and eats them!

It's only a short jump from not paying your bills.

• im surprised at some things that i get to see at lowendtalk

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited February 2014

WHT thread has been closed on the thread creator's req. :)

• ksubedi said: im surprised at some things that i get to see at lowendtalk

Let the LET know........

• ksubediksubedi Member
    edited February 2014

@MikeIn said:
    Let the LET know........

@First chicagovps drama, then greenvaluehost, mazker, buyvm basement thing, this and a lot in between lol. At this rate ill get fat pretty soon because i ran out of popcorn again :p

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited February 2014

@Jack, @0xdragon, @ftpit

--
    Incero and I had a misunderstanding, we just talked about it on skype and the matter is resolved.

I'd appreciate it if the mods would close this thread as both matters are resolved with their perspective companies. We've been in business for nearly 3 years now, it's not uncommon for mistakes to happen and for things to go wrong occasionally.

@BlueVM said:
    I'd appreciate it if the mods would close this thread as both matters are resolved with their perspective companies. We've been in business for nearly 3 years now, it's not uncommon for mistakes to happen and for things to go wrong occasionally.

Handled like a pro.

• jarland said: Handled like a pro.

That's right brother, Justin from @BlueVM handled this like a pro. The company who posted such a thread on WHT did not. In this business services are pre-paid. The provider can always pull the plug when he doesn't get paid or the client is too far past the due date and he thinks that he won't get paid, or last scenario, the client didn't cancel or doesn't want to renew. That's really all there is to it.

Thanked by 3Magiobiwan jar Noerman
  • I think you didn't start the thread and i've also not seen anyone chime in saying it was resolved. So untill that time, as well as I think you have no right to ask to close a thread you didnt' start.

@BlueVM said:

>

Thanked by 2namhuy Mark_R

@princeshoko said:
    I think you didn't start the thread and i've also not seen anyone chime in saying it was resolved. So untill that time, as well as I think you have no right to ask to close a thread you didnt' start.

From WHT:

We received payment in full from Justin Johnston less than 2 hours after this thread has been opened. Justin has been showing signs of good faith throughout the entire process, saying he would pay the invoice "shortly", but never actually did, presumably because his "primary" Paypal account was "locked". We ended up telling him our final deadline (before we'd post something in WHT's and LET's forums) would be Friday evening and Justin interpreted that as being Friday "before midnight". Justin indeed sent payment shortly before midnight. It's very unfortunate that we had to escalate this to WHT's community and I think we can both say that we're quite surprised to see how strongly the community reacted to this (this has been reposted in LET's forums). We'd both appreciate if this thread could be closed, now.

• princeshokoprinceshoko Member
    edited February 2014

@jarland this isn't WHT. and still a 2nd person who claims payments not made.

edited February 2014

@princeshoko said:
    jarland this isn't WHT. and still a 2nd person who claims payments not made.

No, this is a thread about that thread, and the person who made that thread says it's handled. How is "i've also not seen anyone chime in saying it was resolved" accurate if the person making the claim against BlueVM stated that it was resolved? Who else do you need to hear it from? If this thread exists only as a symlink of that thread, and that thread is resolved, guess what this one is...

As for the second, check the thread.

Incero said: edited out of decency to a fellow host.

BlueVM said: Incero and I had a misunderstanding, we just talked about it on skype and the matter is resolved.

What else are you looking for @princeshoko?

This discussion has been closed.