Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using a client program to connect to IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Using a client program to connect to IPv6

I've got a question. I have AT&T Internet (it sucks) and it doesn't come with IPv6 support on it, only IPv4. I know there is a trick to use from Hurricane Electric that will work, but I haven't completely looked into it. However, I have Hamachi installed on my laptop, and I noticed that for my account, it gives an IPv4 address and an IPv6 address. I was wondering whether I could tunnel into an IPv6 address from my home network using Hamachi.

If this sounds completely stupid, I'm sorry. I am very new when it comes to IPv6.

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited February 2014

May I suggest gogo6 Client. I have been using it since October works great.

http://www.gogo6.com/profile/gogoCLIENT

@earl said anyone on windows looking to get ipv6, you can try gogo6, I used it years ago and was really easy to setup, you need to register but after that it's pretty much a one click install.. I hope it still works their twitter looks active so give it a try..

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • You could do some ssh tunneling to accomplish this