Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stable ~40€/month VAT included dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stable ~40€/month VAT included dedicated server

unrealunreal Member
edited February 2014 in Requests

I need a stable & uptime and "cheap" dedicated server, it will need to have AES-NI instructions. The rest, including the bandwidth is not really important.

Can be in any country, less: USA, Germany, Australia, U.K, Canada, France, Italy, South Africa, Austria, Sweden.

The budget is max 50€

Comments

• www.soyoustart.ie

• unrealunreal Member
    edited February 2014

@unreal said:
    I need a stable & uptime and "cheap" dedicated server, it will need to have AES-NI instructions. The rest, including the bandwidth is not really important.

Can be in any country, less: USA, Germany, Australia, U.K, Canada, France, Italy, South Africa, Austria, Sweden.

The budget is max 50€
    @K2Bytes said:
    www.soyoustart.ie

nope

• Try this. The processor supports AES-NI.

• unrealunreal Member
    edited February 2014

@dhamaniasad said:
    Try this. The processor supports AES-NI.

For what I had understood, this company only accepts french clients. But again, is in France...

• unreal said: For what I had understood, this company only accepts french clients

That's not the case. Many people on here have servers from online.net, and they're not from France.

• @dhamaniasad said:
    That's not the case. Many people on here have servers from online.net, and they're not from France.

Hmm, I will check out, but,

@unreal said:

The budget is max 50€

• unrealunreal Member
    edited February 2014

If it's because the budget, I can up to 60€ installation included.

• Check oneprovider.com

• @unreal said:

That isn't really clear as to what you want. Is it like you prefer USA most and Sweden least? Or you don't want a server in any of these countries?

• unrealunreal Member
    edited February 2014

@dhamaniasad said:
    That isn't really clear as to what you want. Is it like you prefer USA most and Sweden least? Or you don't want a server in any of these countries?

Oh, sorry, English is not my main language. I don't want servers is any of these countries.

• skagerrakskagerrak Member
    edited February 2014

@unreal said:
    Oh, sorry, English is not my main language. I don't want server is any of these countries.

Not your fault. Using "less" is perfectly fine. :-)

• unreal said: Oh, sorry, English is not my main language. I don't want servers is any of these countries.

Its gonna be difficult to find the specs(processor supporting AES-NI) you want at the price you want in countries apart from the ones you mentioned. Any reason why you don't want servers in any of these countries?

• @unreal said:
    I think it is not a good idea.

Personally I had a very good experience with them.
    Support replies sometimes were a bit slow and they were very kind and knew what they were doing.

I think if you are good with managing your own server you won't have any problems.
    But thats just my opinion.

• Your best bet would be asking for a list of cheap dedicated server providers, after that you confirm if the processors from the named providers support AES-NI instructions by looking up the processor in google.

• @dhamaniasad said:
    Its gonna be difficult to find the specs(processor supporting AES-NI) you want at the price you want in countries apart from the ones you mentioned. Any reason why you don't want servers in any of these countries?

For privacy reasons.

• @Mark_R said:
    Your best bet would be asking for a list of cheap dedicated server providers, after that you confirm if the processors from the named providers support AES-NI instructions by looking up the processor in google.

Have you any suggestions?

• unreal said: For privacy reasons.

You do know that The Pirate Bay was hosted in Sweden, right? And wikileaks was/is hosted in Sweden in Bahnhof? I don't think it gets much better than Sweden for privacy.

• @dhamaniasad said:
    You do know that The Pirate Bay was hosted in Sweden, right? And wikileaks was/is hosted in Sweden in Bahnhof? I don't think it gets much better than Sweden for privacy.

Yes, I'm aware.

• skagerrakskagerrak Member
    edited February 2014

@dhamaniasad said:

Guys, re-connect to reality.

• Yes, please.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited February 2014

You could try CloudShards ( @concerto49 ), maybe they have something for you.

• @dhamaniasad said:

That wasn't because Sweden has such fancy laws, but because the datacenter simply advertised bullet proof hosting. Swedish privacy laws only protect citizens not assets in the country...

• @mpkossen said:
    You could try cloudshards, maybe they have something for you.

No dedicated server.

• @unreal said:
    Have you any suggestions?

You excluded alot of countrys where the most budget dedi's come from otherwise i would've suggested seflow.it (Italy) straight away.

• @Mark_R said:
    You excluded alot of countrys where the most budget dedi's come from otherwise i would've suggested seflow.it (Italy) straight away.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that Italy policies are very invasive with personal freedoms, the same that any country in south-europe

• @unreal said:
    No dedicated server.

They do have dedicated servers.

• @skagerrak said: Guys, re-connect to reality.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that law.

@c0y said: That wasn't because Sweden has such fancy laws, but because the datacenter simply advertised bullet proof hosting. Swedish privacy laws only protect citizens not assets in the country...

Well, again, I don't have a lot of knowledge regarding Swedish law.

@unreal said: No dedicated server.

They do provide dedicated servers.

• @Mark_R said:

I said vat and installation include:

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited February 2014

@unreal said:
    I said vat and installation include

What? you are pretty confusing.

Anyways if i understand you correctly then you try to say they include VAT?

that is not true, i saw it too while ordering but they never charged me VAT at all, the extra costs are setup fee's, seflow.it had better deals without setup fee's some days ago.

About the Italy law i know nothing, i think that every country has pro's and con's, The Netherlands is pretty safe in general i guess but it depends on what you are planning to do.

http://ecatel.co.uk (NL) - this provider is known to be careless about following abuse reports/laws its your best bet for this.

http://www.i3d.net/deals/?language=0 (NL) - nice ongoing deals right now, they charge VAT.