Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my appreciation for IPX!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

my appreciation for IPX!

edited April 2012 in General

I am not a guru at photoshop or 3d image software, but I spiced this up

!(https://sites.google.com/site/grbeghe33/home/ipxofficial.jpg)

To show my appreciation for IPXCore ;)

Thank you and I love it :D

Thanked by 1Infinity

Comments

• @monkuar great logo man, i think the text should be a little more backwards thought.

IPXcore is great!! If only it had KVM...

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I second that IPXcore is great and I see great changes ahead in the near future (the dc change).

Thanked by 1ipxadam
  • Yes, I used to like Netware too back in the day... ^H^H^H^H oh, you mean IPXcore? Darn kids and their recycled buzzwords make me feel old... :p

@Damian: what is the etymology of IPXcore?

• bretonbreton Member
    edited April 2012

IPXCope on the pic

• @quirkyquark one of our first slogans was "not the protocol"

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Its really nice to see another provider getting some deserved credit in this forum. From what I have seen IPX runs their business the right way.

Looking at their products they all look sustainable and they dont use any massive bandwidth gimmicks etc. Really good work guys!

Thanked by 3ipxadam Damian Amfy
  • @quirkyquark: We use "IPX" because it means something to someone who's been around networking for awhile, and absolutely nothing to someone who has it. The "core" part comes from Adam liking to end everything with "...core". We didn't spend a lot of time on our name :P

@httpzoom: Thanks!

• @breton said: IPXCope on the pic

hey, Yeah it's a R but the .com is blurring it out. As you can tell I am a web developer not a cinema 4d graphics designer, lol but I did my best for IPXCore because they deserve it!

Sorry for the late reply, holy cow almost 2months ago!

Now I feel like I am sucking up to IPXCore, but to be honest, not my fault. If you provide good service, you'll receive good compliments back, it's a win win in my eyes.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2012

@monkuar said: Now I feel like I am sucking up to IPXCore, but to be honest, not my fault. If you provide good service, you'll receive good compliments back, it's a win win in my eyes.

You're not sucking up, I've had similar experiences, I'm just going to save it till my review ;)

• @Damian is your site a template? I've seen it before around the web.

• @Legendlink said: @Damian is your site a template? I've seen it before around the web.

I'd say it is since that's what the comments in the CSS say.

/*
    Author:           Łukasz Girek
    Author URI:       http://www.rzepak.pure.pl/
    Project:          PureCorp
    Description:      Themeforest Item.
    Delicious - A font by Jos Buivenga (exljbris) -> www.exljbris.nl 
    */
    /*-------------------------
  • ipxadamipxadam Member

We bought the theme from ThemeForest. Luckily for us they don't sell it anymore :)

• @Infinity said: You're not sucking up, I've had similar experiences, I'm just going to save it till my review ;)

Haha, well Im very bad at reviews whenever I see something they do that is nice I always just go post about it, I did a review on webhostingtalk also, which I need to bump ;)

I am looking forward to see your review also, lol =]