Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BackupLizard anyone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BackupLizard anyone?

Guys..
Anyone used or have heard experiences of BackupLizard.com ?
seems it has the lowest price $3/mo (paid annual) for Unlimited space, 3 computers(PC/Mac)

Renewal of my pogoplug unlimited cloud is due ($49.99/yr.) , so was looking for options... :P

Thanks,

Comments

• PatsPats Member
    edited February 2014

and also saw this... http://www.drivepop.com/dealnews/ xx?aff=050xx pretty tempting... :D

but lifetime!! ??

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited February 2014

Pats said: and also saw this

is it really necessary to include an affiliate link? and it looks like they are simply a Livedrive reseller. livedrive sell it at £5 a month and after the Backify thing i would go direct.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11/17/livedrive_backify_dispute/

• I use CrashPlan they do not throttle you at all and so far I've used 5TB with them for 2 years and no complaints. other guys i've tried throttle so much its not worth having.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I've been happy with CP as well. About 2TB there.

• TarZZ92 said: is it really necessary to include an affiliate link?

Nah.. maybe not necessary.. i just pasted the link i got from a deal website.. hey! it works without the affiliate link... hmm.. seriously needed a coffee when i copy'n'pasted above.. :P

any other deals.. or better options?

• PatsPats Member
    edited February 2014

princeshoko said: I use CrashPlan

not finding any deal of Crashplan.. :P its $5.99/mo or $59.99/yr.

Noone used BackupLizard ? -> Edit: just found that its also Livedrive reseller..

• Pats said: Edit: just found that its also Livedrive reseller..

I told you this several posts up!

• TarZZ92 said: I told you this several posts up!

sir, i thought u were talking abt drivepop there in that post.. (affiliate link.. etc.)

anyways.. looks like hav to crashplan.. not feeling good as there's no deal... :P