Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi Dedi for 14.99 EUR!? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi Dedi for 14.99 EUR!?

13»

Comments

• kalamkalam Member

@nabo: Indeed. I found it amazing how locals would open up to me when I was actually speaking their own language and understood what they were saying.

Back on topic, I like my Kimsufi 2G, it does what it is supposed to, and at $20 USD/mo, it offers a ton for the price. Got one of the N2800 Atom's, and with the 1TB platter drive, it zips right along.

Getting verified via their .ie site was pretty simple. I emailed them a very heavily censored drivers license that only showed my name, address, and that it was still valid, and an old bank statement that only showed my name and address from about 4 years ago.

Paying is a little more annoying because it's a charge out of France. I have to call my bank each month to allow the payment to go through.

• For the dutch / belgium people, this is the dutch variant: http://www.isgenoeg.nl/
    15 euro's/month, 18 including VAT.

• The slogan on isgenoeg.nl is scary

"De server die u past"

I don't want my server to die :(

• ztecztec Member

"The server that fits you"

• @ztec said: "The server that fits you"

In the spanish version, it says something like "The server that serves me" lol

• DerekDerek Member

@yomero said:

In the spanish version, it says something like "The server that serves me" lol

wut.

• @nabo said: I guess the most arrogant -- language wise -- are people from English speaking countries. Most of them are not capable of speaking any other language (and can't even write in their own (eg. there/their/they're)) and then they even try to tell people to only speak in English even when they're abroad.

Get used to it. This is our world, we only allow you to live in it because we pity you.

• nabonabo Member
    edited April 2012

@Kairus said: Get used to it. This is our world, we only allow you to live in it because we pity you.

You mean the two English speaking countries that are totally dependent on the Asian world (product- and money-wise)? "Our world" looks different to me in this context.

• @nabo said: You mean the two English speaking countries that are totally dependent from the Asian world (product- and money-wise?). "Our world" looks different to me in this context.

It was a joke. The Asian markets are completely dependent on the U.S. & the UK as well, it's good for all parties involved really. I bet you they need us more than we need them though.

• nabonabo Member

@Kairus said: I bet you they need us more than we need them though.

Even though I would hope that, I guess and know that this is not true. What would the US be without Chinese money? Bankrupt. The same is true for the UK --product wise.

• @nabo said: Even though I would hope that, I guess and know that this is not true. What would the US be without Chinese money? Bankrupt. The same is true for the UK --product wise.

Yep, but it would take the rest of the world down with it. So for now, the U.S. can continue printing money and getting loans and all that awesome stuff until the U.S. figures a way to not be dependent on us.