Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Host DDoS Me
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Another Host DDoS Me

SpencerSpencer Member
edited April 2012 in General

Another host is DDoS me currently. What e-mails should I send and such? Im not going to post the name of the other company because they are on here. Any help would be appreciated on what e-mails and such I should send.

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Contact their data center and upstream providers.

• They are using a botnet which makes abuse reports out of the question. But I have skype logs (yes they were dumb enough to threaten me over skype) and just the server logs.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@PytoHost said: Another host is DDoS me currently. What e-mails should I send and such? Im not going to post the name of the other company because they are on here. Any help would be appreciated on what e-mails and such I should send.

It's becoming more and more common alas :(

Francisco

• @Francisco said: It's becoming more and more common alas :(

Its due to the fact that kids can get botnets super easy nowadays and very very cheap.

Its sad really :(

• All them hackforums hosts! psshhh

• @PytoHost said: Im not going to post the name of the other company because they are on here.

Have you contacted the company in PM? I'm sure they want to know if their systems are being used for illegal operations...

@PytoHost said: All them hackforums hosts! psshhh

You actively sell on wjunction so you're not much better off. We made 1 sales post on there when we were really young to see what the market was like - nothing but trash.

Francisco

• @DotVPS said: What's wrong with WJ

Not to get too off topic but WJ jack is super LQ in my opinion. Just a whole bunch of 12 year olds who resell kimsufi

@DotVPS said: I was on about VPS section not dedicated.

It takes some digging but you'll find that the HF & WJ kids swim in the same pool.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: swim in the same pool.

Dead Pool? :P

on topic : contact them directly to abuse@ companywebsite? or as Kujoe said, contact their upstream.

• @Mon5t3r said: on topic : contact them directly to abuse@ companywebsite? or as Kujoe said, contact their upstream.

I would but they are doing it so it is no good at all. Their main website is hosted with crocweb but I don't think they would do anything if I did an abuse. So I think im just SOL.

• @DotVPS said: Which will be a lot of infected PC's... I'm guessing Spencer isn't able to access the nodes while under DDoS?

I am able to connect. The ones that are being hit have 2 nic with 2 separate IP. He only knows 1.

• @DotVPS said: Oh well get the IP's and send abuse emails?

But what would I say? The host said mean things to be on skype? I doubt they would do anything since the attack wasnt from their network.

• @DotVPS said: This makes no sense ... Is he flooding you?

Yea with is botnet. So none of the attacks are coming from their network. So I dont think that crocweb would do anything.

@DotVPS said: Oh , I mean sending reports to the bot's ISP's?

It's probably tons of OVH boxes :(

Francisco

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • @Francisco said: It's probably tons of OVH boxes :(

You must really really hate OVH :P

• @Francisco said: It's probably tons of OVH boxes :(

I was looking and there were a 300-400 IP and the onces I checked were all home IP.

@TheHackBox said: You must really really hate OVH :P

Nope, just they're way too common for booters. No one really sells booters off a home line, it's pointless. If anything, the floods just give us a new market to sell to. With the latest rounds of code updates, we now send auto emails about nullroutes applied to customer IP's.

The turn around on protected IP purchases is impressive!

Francisco

• @PytoHost

Dude, bestest is not a real word.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser