Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for managed Freepbx + a2billing VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for managed Freepbx + a2billing VPS

Looking for a provider that can offer managed VoIP VPS with freepbx + a2billing and knows good the security part of VoIP servers !

We would like to migrate accounts and info from another box.

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• I want it too.

• racksxracksx Member
    edited February 2014

Hello, we do have AutoDial and Asterisk+FreePBX Cloud VDS Template which you can install one minute, also we can install free of cost freepbx + a2billing, also we can provider support how to secure your sip.conf and manager.conf .

• Can you give me more details ? could you offer a funll managed service so you can fix any future problem ?

Also, can you provide network IPs of your location? Thanks !

• racksxracksx Member
    edited February 2014

@KeyJey said:
    Can you give me more details ? could you offer a funll managed service so you can fix any future problem ?

Also, can you provide network IPs of your location? Thanks !

Hello , are located in Romania colocated own hardware at Voxility dataCenter networkmap and details https://www.voxility.com/info/why/network , also we will have a new node setup in US KS data center,
    we can help fixing if you have any issue with Asterisk or FreePBX.

• racksxracksx Member
    edited February 2014

Also we can build, Your own central like hostgator has, when someone calls to xxx-xxx-xxxx number will have a voice which will tell company name, home menu (press 1 support 2 sales etc...) with PC Software, if no operator available on PC automatical will redirect to mobile, or calling in both places in the same time, with allow of incomming calls and outgoing calls, this we cannot setup for free, but it will not be expensive if there is someone else intersed can contact me for a price.

Thanked by 1seaeagle
  • My understanding is the OP is looking for someone to host manage the hardware/software layer for a ongoing basis. OP already has existing knowledge and userbase on the top end.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • KeyJeyKeyJey Member
    edited February 2014

Yes, I have some knowledge about this. I know how it works and need full management so any problem (specially Asterisk) can be fixed ASAP. I just sent you a message @racksx. Thanks a lot !

• KeyJeyKeyJey Member
    edited February 2014

After some days, I NEED to give many THANKS to @racksx, this team worked really hard and all time needed to get all working without any issue. Also, they are a really honest and professional people, you better give them a chance, it's totally worth.

I will work with them for long time .....

Cheers and thanks @racksx

:)

Thanked by 1seaeagle
  • @KeyJey said:
    After some days, I NEED to give many THANKS to racksx, this team worked really hard and all time needed to get all working without any issue. Also, they are a really honest and professional people, you better give them a chance, it's totally worth.

I will work for them for long time .....

Cheers and thanks racksx

Thanked by 2KeyJey rsk
  • @KeyJey said:
    Looking for a provider that can offer managed VoIP VPS with freepbx + a2billing and knows good the security part of VoIP servers !

We would like to migrate accounts and info from another box.

Thanks in advance !

We do have Elastix templates if you still need a voip VPS

• @QuatroVPS said:
    We do have Elastix templates if you still need a voip VPS

We have it too, but he is looking for Management support no just for the template itself.

• vitelity.net is the answer then, far out of most LET users budget but if you want a migration included thats most likely the option you have of real quality

• c0yc0y Member
    edited February 2014

@QuatroVPS said:
    vitelity.net is the answer then, far out of most LET users budget but if you want a migration included thats most likely the option you have of real quality

If you actually had read the whole thread instead of just bluntly advertising what is not asked you'd see:

@KeyJey said:
    After some days, I NEED to give many THANKS to racksx, this team worked really hard and all time needed to get all working without any issue. Also, they are a really honest and professional people, you better give them a chance, it's totally worth.

I will work with them for long time .....

Cheers and thanks racksx

Which proves your statement wrong. Just because a cheap company needs less money to deliver the same product as a more expensive company doesn't mean the quality is lower.

In fact, quite often cheap ones outperform the expensive ones, especially in the hosting industry..

• How much? @racksx Do you have server NOT in EU?

• racksxracksx Member
    edited February 2014

@dnwk said:
    How much? racksx Do you have server NOT in EU?

How much what?
    I have servers in EU and US

• I'm looking of managed autodialer+ Freepbx hosting . I read racksx has the one of this services can you tell me more about your expertise and services?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

2014 thread! Lol!

• @8comms said:
    I'm looking of managed autodialer+ Freepbx hosting . I read racksx has the one of this services can you tell me more about your expertise and services?

thank you for bumping this old thread you moron

have a great day

• I got a positive response of those who has knowledge of this issue goautodial..

• A fiver says that @ftn (using a different account) pm'd him 'we can do this, my company has years of experience...' and tomorrow he'll be posting from his regular account 'how can I install freepbx ISO on VPS from $crappyProviderOfTheWeek'