Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comsitec Is it closed for good?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comsitec Is it closed for good?

Comsitec is not running. Does anyone know anything?
Is the payment lost?

Comments

• no probs here (site working, vps too)

• Did you try contacting them?

• Yes, with no response from [email protected]
    Vadmin.comsitec.de won't load.
    The VPS is off again and multiply that by ten periodicly.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited February 2014

This guy.

rolls eyes

Are you sure this isn't another problem caused by your own incompetence like the Urpad thread?

The website loads just fine by the way. I have a feeling once again you trolling for no reason.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • i could open their website http://comsitec.de/
    it seem you get blocked by their firewall

• Are you sure your ethernet cable is plugged in?

Thanked by 2GIANT_CRAB Mark_R
  • @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Are you sure your ethernet cable is plugged in?

If he's not connected to the internet, how did he make this post? :D

• TheLinuxYob I really can't see what you get from using your time writing such stuff.
    Just before the post I tried both the panel and the main site and they didn't work.
    The Comsitec VPS has stopped many times and they don't respond any better than UGVPS does. Yet I have used both the panel and their site numerous times.

What is hard to comprehend about that?

• good on ya, stand up against rude abusive comments like that.

@ElaborateRuse said:
    TheLinuxYob I really can't see what you get from using your time writing such stuff.
    Just before the post I tried both the panel and the main site and they didn't work.
    The Comsitec VPS has stopped many times and they don't respond any better than UGVPS does. Yet I have used both the panel and their site numerous times.

• Just checked, and I can access just fine.

• @ElaborateRuse said:
    TheLinuxYob I really can't see what you get from using your time writing such stuff.

Hasn't anyone ever taught you that you catch more bees with honey than vinegar?

It is because you like to insult people and act like a dick that no one here wants to help you and instead are providing rhetorical replies. If you are seriously having an issues and REALLY want help from people here, grow up, learn some respect and treat others like you want to be treated. People are hardly going to tolerate your rude and abusive behavior and they sure as hell are not going to want to help you.

With the way you have treated the people here at LET, it would be no surprise for me to learn that when you put in tickets you act the same way, and it is likely for this reason you get no reply to your tickets as well.

You may also consider reviewing the following: How To Contact Support, Properly.

Cheers!

• The adage is catch more flies not bees.

• Who is Comsitec? What is there telephone number or email address?

• Now I have access to the 'console' through the vadmin.comsitec.de site. It has been locked.
    They haven't answered the last ticket and I put in another ticket an hour ago without any response.
    I clicked the boot button but it hasn't booted.
    Would the pimpled pundits recommend something to solve this problem of paying without receiving the use of the VPS?

• There has been no response from Comsitec. The VPS is not going. The tickets are not answered. The console repsonds with 'container locked'.
    But the money was paid.

• @ElaborateRuse said:
    There has been no response from Comsitec. The VPS is not going. The tickets are not answered. The console repsonds with 'container locked'.
    But the money was paid.

I have a feeling that this is not the hosts fault (Based off of your UGVPS thread)

• @jeffreywinters said:
    I have a feeling that this is not the hosts fault (Based off of your UGVPS thread)

Are you another voice of Very Poor Service businesses?

I said that I have put in mulitiple 'tickets' which not only haven't resulted in the virtual server running which is what I have paid them for, but it also did not garner an answer from the business.
    On that alone you must explain to me how I could have done that from here.
    What feeling do you actually have? Malice?

The VPS is not running.
    Do you have a way of getting it running?
    Comsitec doesn't.
    Is there a special way of putting in a 'ticket'?
    Is there a special way of sending an email to the main account?
    What would a purported person such as the foul participants in the line of offal prevalent on this site do in this situation?
    I await yours and others carefully considered advice.

• skagerrakskagerrak Member
    edited February 2014

@ElaborateRuse said:
    Who is Comsitec? What is there telephone number or email address?

You might just want to have a look at the Imprint or the Support-page. I guess they operate on standard German business-hours from Mo-Fr 8-17/9-18 GMT+1.

• ElaborateRuse said: I await yours and others carefully considered advice.

Since when are we paid to offer advice? LOL

Honestly dude, nobody else except you is experiencing this problem. Does this not say something to you?

I'd try calling them if I were you.

• Dear Oxymoron,
    What is the number? I asked for that here for that purpose yet you don't read.
    I can't find any way to contact them other than the email address which they don't scan apparently.
    If they are German their english is not as good as I would expect. Aren't many of the VPSs run by sub-agents some of which are in India, Bangladesh or Mexico for example?
    Anyway, why dont' they answer the tickets?
    It seems there are MANY shonks associated with low end boxes.....

• Advice? Here? It seems more reminiscent of chimpanzees and throwing their fæces.

• imchandaveimchandave Member
    edited February 2014

As suggested by @skagerrak, you can look under Comsitec's "Imprint" page for their phone number:

Phone: +49 2166 3995698

Hope this helps.

(edited to add lang pref in URL)

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited February 2014

ElaborateRuse said: Dear Oxymoron, What is the number? I asked for that here for that purpose yet you don't read.

ElaborateIdiot, please leave. You cannot read. Also, you didn't have the guts to actually tag me.

Someone has already answered your question, but you didn't read it.

skagerrak said: You might just want to have a look at the Imprint or the Support-page. I guess they operate on standard German business-hours from Mo-Fr 8-17/9-18 GMT+1.

I hope they don't help you considering the way you act towards others.. Need I say more?

This discussion has been closed.