Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a DDOS protected VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a DDOS protected VPS

2»

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

jakelong said: Whats wrong with urpad? I have had a different server with them since 11/15/2012 and I havent had a single issue.

I'm seeing constant network blips. The (disk and network) performance is also atrocious. Everything is laggy.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2014

@AutoSnipe Thanks for the mention, unfortunately @jakelong your budget (if I am reading right) of $1.99 of course excludes us.

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited February 2014

@SplitIce said:
    AutoSnipe Thanks for the mention, unfortunately jakelong your budget (if I am reading right) of $1.99 of course excludes us.

$1.99 was a black friday deal @ URPad, that is not are budget,

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/393678/

i can pay more than that, i only need 5GB HD and 200GB BW

• Thanks everyone. I am not back looking for some DDos protected services outside of the USA. I now have a budget of around $10 a month. Any suggestions?

• Try : https://www.hosteasy.eu/ they are pretty good :)

• @racksx said:
    Try : https://www.hosteasy.eu/ they are pretty good :)

Love the DDOS protection they offer, but the port speed is just to little which makes me believe they resell OVH

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

@luissousa said:
    How much for a 20GB Disk VPS (non-SSD) or a 5GB SSD VPS with 512MB RAM with DDoS Protection?

We dont provide non-SSD.
    For 5 GB SSD the price is 3.99 €/m

• jakelongjakelong Member
    edited February 2014

Anyone know any decent voxility resellers that offer the 500Gbps DDos protection?

• Thanked by 1racksx
  • @jakelong said:
    Anyone know any decent voxility resellers that offer the 500Gbps DDos protection?

I only know of 5gbps.com that do but have no idea how good their services are but they have got very mixed reviews.I personally prefer OVH's DDOS protection as compared to that of Voxility.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@serverian you dont want have sex?

• @jakelong said:
    Love the DDOS protection they offer, but the port speed is just to little which makes me believe they resell OVH

they have own dc in Moldova, they also offer a ddos protection up to 500 Gbps (thanks to voxility)

I have a dedicated server with them (1 year) , no downtime so far and the network is great

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited February 2014

@jakelong said:

OVH offers pretty good port speeds by default. 1 Gbps port with 200 Mbps guaranteed with all SYS servers & a minimum of 300 Mbps guaranteed @ 1 Gbps with all OVH servers.

And regarding DDOS protection, I believe that nothing beats OVH in quality & cost as of now.

• Is the OVH DDOS protection as effective as, say... staminus, cnservers, blacklotus? -m.

• @macecis said:
    Is the OVH DDOS protection as effective as, say... staminus, cnservers, blacklotus? -m.

I would rate it as better than them.I manage game servers for a community of with 50 gameservers & in last 5 years I have tested all big players in DDOS protection market. OVH offers as better protection with hardly putting any extra burden on your wallet.

• anyone to sell his urpad black friday deal to me? :D

• PhotonVPS does