Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SecureDragon Moved, anyone else know GoRack LEB?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SecureDragon Moved, anyone else know GoRack LEB?

BoGsBoGs Member
edited April 2012 in General

I loved that data center, was always super fast and was able to max out my ISP connection. Was wondering if any LEB members knew of any providers within that data center? (me colocating is not an option :))

Comments

• @BoGs said: was able to max out my ISP connection.

Who is your ISP connected to and look for nearby LEB with connectivity to match.

• Do you know the name of the data center?

• BoGsBoGs Member

It is in the title :) GoRack

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited April 2012

Would any other provider in the same state (Florida) work? If so take a look at hosts who use QuadraNet's Florida facility as there datacenter, alternatively there is also Hivelocity. The search function on Lowendbox should yield you some results.

I also know LoveVPS offers VPS out of Orlando Florida.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@FTN_Kevin said: Would any other provider in the same state (Florida) work?

SecureDragon is still in the same state :-)

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I believe there are a few still in GoRACK. That's all I'm going to say. :x

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • AdamAdam Member

Well that took a 30second search on Google:

http://www.cortexnetworks.com/vps.php

Thanked by 1CNJeremy
  • I have nodes in Orlando test URL http://64.37.61.100/test10m.dat

• flyfly Member

gorack :)

• Adam was correct, we are now in GoRack Data Center.

We recently added them as our third data center and giving us a southeastern foot print. It also made sense because I am a native of Jacksonville and live only about 30 minutes from the data center.

I would have replied earlier but I was waiting to be approved on LET.

• ramnetramnet Member, Host Rep

Pretty much all the traffic to GoRack Jacksonville backhauls through Atlanta.

Just get an LEB in Atlanta. You'll have less latency (you'll be closer network-wise, even if you're in Florida) and it'll probably perform faster too.

• Quickpacket, IIRC, is one of the few Atlanta LEB providers I've seen reviewed positively on WHT...